l:Hellbound

"So when are you coming by?" I giggled through the phone.

"Five thirty. Go get ready. Bye Emma." Kat responded.

I hung up the phone and tossed it carelessly on my bed. I walked through a couple rooms to the bathroom. I turned the shower knob on and let the water warm up. I stripped all my clothes off and walked back into my bedroom. I opened my drawers grabbing a pair of lace underwear with a matching bra. A weird feeling washed over me. As if I was being watched. This wasn't the first time I've felt this way though.

It all started ten years ago. I knew there was something strange about my neighbor, ever since he moved in next door.

{Flashback:

"Hey Em! Kathryn wants you to come play with her!" My mom's voice boomed upstairs to my room. I slowly stepped away from my desk, setting my book down and marking my place. I grabbed my jacket and high tops, running quickly down the spiral staircase.

"Hey Kat." I said plainly.

"Hey, did you know there's some guy that moved in next door?" She said, her mouth missing her front right tooth.

Kat at the time was 8 years old. Her brown hair barely skimmed her shoulders; it was tangled and messy. Her bangs were crooked, as if she cut them herself. Every day she seamed to wear the same thing; denim jacket, striped pink tank-top, denim skirt, leggings, and brown leather strap on shoes. Kat was her own person.

Me, on the other hand, was totally opposite. I was ten, two years older than my friend. I had fire red hair that went past my hips. My baby face was covered in little brown freckles. I wore denim jeans, they barely touched my ankles, high waters is a good word to describe. I wore a plain black and white striped shirt and baby yellow Converses.

"Really now? We haven't had a new neighbor in years!" My mom exclaimed looking through the window curiously.

"Yeah, but she's a freak. She's pale and has black hair and-and piercings and tattoos and no boobs!!" Kat yelled.

My mom chuckled,"Sweetheart, that's a man, but yes he's a freak. And I don't want either of you two to talk to him!"

"Okay mom." I groaned. "Come on Kat, let's go." We both hopped out of the door and walked down the sidewalk. We were heading to the park, we had a hide-out down there.

We both glanced at my neighbor's house. It was dark looking. What really caught our eye; two white figures stood in the window watching us. Their eyes glistened red, they were smiling.

"Hey Kat, I really don't feel well. I think we should stay inside." I said stopping her because of the bad feeling I had in my stomach.

-End of flashback}

I'm glad I stayed home that night, two fifteen-year-olds were murdered that night at the park.

I threw my clean underwear in the sink and hopped in the shower. I closed my eyes while the hot water ran over my face. The steam filled the bathroom making it hard to breathe in the oxygen.

As soon as I finished cleaning myself, I hopped out of the shower and turned the water off. I grabbed two towels, wrapping my body with one and my hair with the other. I quickly wiped the fogged mirror. Horror struck me. I saw a man, pale as the moon, watching me from behind. I shot my whole body back, but no one was there.

I quickly grabbed my underwear and shuffled out of the bathroom. I entered my room and sat down trying to breathe.

I looked in front of me, straight through my window.

There was a casual sight, my neighbor sitting on his bed reading a book. His friend walked in just a couple minutes later. I shut my window blinds and dropped my towel. I put my underwear on and walked towards my mirror.

I was satisfied. I knew my diet was absolutely not healthy, I ate one small meal everyday, but I was a model. I worked for a bathing suit modeling agency. Their requirements were very unhealthy, for example; I was 6'2, their requirement for me was I had to be one-hundred and ten pounds or less. But I liked the way I looked, which was all that mattered.

I pulled up my new dress; it was tight and leather. The skirt part was short. I wore my fishnet tights that hade skull patterns in them and my skeleton high heels. Just as I finished dressing, my doorbell rang and it was five twenty.

"Hey Ems. Are you ready?"

_______________

Hello!

I just wanted to say, I'm sorry if this is slow or boring. It's just kind of that starter ya know?:)