Drug Of Choice

Hello^-^

So I just waNted to say, like I Need to kNow that people are actually 'readiNg' this story. So like if I doN't get a certaiN amouNt of votes or commeNts I woN't post aNymore chapters.

-HaNNah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Might I add, you have a beautiful body. Something I'll soon become familiar with." His lips spread in a perverted smile. I grimaced at the thought. "Anyways, here's your wine. I've got plenty in the cabinet, help yourself. I'm going to take a shower, if you need anything just knock. Unless," he stopped walking and turned on his heals. "You want to come with me."

"No, I'll pass." I took a small sip of my wine.

"Oh, I get it. It's okay, I wouldn't want to have sex with my kidnapper either. Just know, it's coming sooner or later."

The last words he said spent tingles down my back,

"I mean, because you'll always be mine."

He continued his walk up the stairs and I soon heard the door slam loudly, followed by the sound of water running.

This was my chance my chance to get out, to escape. What about Kat? I'll come back for her. Just focus on yourself right now.

I slammed my wine glass down on the coffee table and ran towards the big door that was covered with a long, thick, red velvet curtain. I pulled it back, having to shield my eyes until they adjusted to the light change. It was about one or two in the afternoon, the sun was shinning brightly.

I jangled the door knob frantically, but it was locked. I tried unlocking it but it wouldn't move. I ran to the near window and tried opening it, but it didn't budge.

"There's no way out." A voice from behind me made me jump. It was JJ, his small figure and short hair making him easy to remember him most.

"Why can't we just leave. Why do you want us?!" I screamed. Tears began falling as I thought about my mom, she was eighty and incapable of doing anything. I was her support; I fed her, changed her, bathed her, I did everything with the help of Kat.

"Hey, what's going on up here? I'm busy!" DJ came stomping up from the basement, his makeup was smeared and he was in his underwear. His hair was a mess and scratches and bite marks covered his flesh. Blood was on his mouth and hands.

"What have you done to her? You prick, you killed her!" I came charging ready to swing. "How about you come rape me, I deserve it more than she does!!!" Someone grabbed me and pulled me back, grabbing my arms and hands behind me. Since my arms were not able to be used, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell down holding his balls while groaning in pain. "JJ, bring her in her room." He said through clenched teeth.

"But DJ, Michael said no one can touch he-"

"I don't give a shit. Room. NOW!!" DJ yelled.

JJ sighed and dragged me up the stairs. As I passed a door I heard Michael in the shower, wishing he would hear me, it'd be better than what's about to happen to me.

JJ threw open a door and lead me in a neat, clean room. "Might as well put you in the cleanest one." He huffed.

He laid me gently on the made up bed. He began to tie my arms and legs to the bedposts. I hissed as the ropes dug in my fragile skin. It began to burn, a lot.

"JJ, what is he going to do to me?" I said through sobs.

"I'm so sorry." A single tear fell from his right eye. He sent me a small smile when he finished tying me up and walked out of the room.

I can only imagine what's about to happen.....