I Can't Breathe

"Yup." I pushed out of the door frame and walked to her car. "What club is it?"

"Club 408." She pulled out of the driveway. "Gothic club. Perfect for Halloween Night." A devilish smile spread on her face. We plugged her phone into the stereo, blaring a Marilyn Manson song. I pulled out a cigarette, lighting it up and inhaling the toxic.

"Oh I want one!" She sparked as soon as she smelt the smoke. I handed her the stick and lit it. "Ahh haven't had one since this morning."

We finally made it to the club, the lights were dimmed and red. We both showed our IDs and got in, even though Kat's ID was fake since she was only 18 and wasn't legally allowed.

When we entered, the same feeling I got when I was home surrounded me. I was being watched.

"I'll go get drinks alright." I said walking off. She had already found a guy to grind, so I just got me a drink.

"What ya want?" The bartender asked.

"Whiskey. Bottle please." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Umm, how old are you? ID?"

"I'm fucking 21. How the hell do you think I got in this fucking club?" I spat.

"Alright. Sit your ass down and I'll get it." She scurried to the back.

I sighed and waited.

"You know, you got a feisty attitude." A masculine voice boomed behind me. I turned my head quickly. A attractive man, standing around 6'0 with black hair that was shaved on one side. He had a septum ring and thick eyeliner, his gauges popped out of the side of his head. His leather skinny jeans had rips and tears, and matched is studded leather jacket.

"Yeah. I like my whiskey from the bottle. So what?" I stared at him blankly.

"Wine is better in my opinion. But whiskey is good too. Especially from bottle." He sat in the booth chair next to me."You know, I come ever night and know every face."

"You don't know mine." The bartender came back with the whiskey bottle and slammed it on the counter. I took it and chugged it down nearly empty. The man just watched.

"Yeah I do. You're Emma Weaver." He smirked.

I almost choked on my drink,"How the fuck do you know me?"

"How would I not know my beautiful neighbor? With such a beautiful body." He smiled wickedly and covered my mouth with a rag.

I blacked out after that.....