A bonus filled with angst!

Trigger warning: This oneshot is filled with Harry Potter's suicidal thoughts. Expect an ATTEMPT at suicide/thoughts of suicide and depression. 

Harry boarded the train. He sat in an empty compartment. He was alone more than ever. With countless deaths on his hands, he felt utterly useless.

The pain he felt when he heard a group of 5th years talking about him More specifically about the dozens of deaths "all due to Harry Potter."

It irritated him; he wanted to yell, tell them off, and punch them. But he couldn't. He was already getting death threats; the only thing that kept him from killing himself was his friends.

Ron and Hermione were with him through everything. From the first year up to now. The three of them caused a lot of trouble.

Some dare say that if he had died that night, Voldemort wouldn't have come back to life. Stupid people...

Harry felt himself dozing off from being tired. He hadn't slept in days, especially with the constant and terrifying nightmares he'd gotten.

He took off his glasses and put them in his pocket. He lay down and closed his eyes. Maybe, just maybe, he could sleep.

He stopped the bad thoughts from coming in and fell asleep.

After what felt like days, he woke up to the sound of excited first years squealing. "What the fuck?"

He sighed and got up. He opened the door and left. Harry tried spotting Ron and Hermione, but he couldn't find them among all the people.

He got onto one of the carriages and sat there. He was once again alone, or so he thought. Just a few minutes later, he heard two familiar voices.

Ron and Hermione entered. "Oh my god! Harry!" She squealed in excitement.

"Hello, Mione, Ron." He greeted. "Hello, mate." Ron smiled.

The carriage started moving. "How are you, Harry?" Ron asked.

"I'm fine," he replied.

"Why haven't you been to my place? Mum's been missing you a lot." He said. "She thinks of you as her son, or whatever that means."

Harry chuckled. Molly Weasley had always been like a mother to him. He respected her for that.

"I stayed with my cousin," Harry answered.

"Aw! You could have stayed with us."

"Maybe next time, Ron. Next time.."

The three continued talking and catching up until they reached Hogwarts.

They entered the great hall, and most students who lost someone gave the three of them dirty looks. And to be more specific, Harry.

He kept his head down and sat at the very far end of the Gryffindor table.

He didn't want to be seen, nor did he care about being famous. He wanted to be normal.

Minutes later, after McGonagall stored the first years, she made her usual speech about not going into the forbidden forest and not breaking any rules.

To Harry, that was pathetic. He, along with his two best friends, had broken dozens, if not hundreds, of rules. "What rule are we gonna break next, Harry?" Ron snickered. "I don't know, mate. Maybe we could kill someone?"

He laughed. Harry smiled, knowing that the person he wanted to kill was himself.

Suddenly, food appeared on the table. He grabbed a bit of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, and a treacle tart.

Everyone ate after the food appeared.

"Harry," he whispered, catching his attention. "What's this white stuff on my chicken?" He asked.

Harry laughed. "Probably mayonnaise." He lied. Ron believed it and continued eating. Harry quickly discarded the chicken, throwing it under the table.

"It's good," Ron said. Harry just laughed while Hermione gave him confused looks.

-

After eating, everyone was assigned to go to their common rooms. Harry took a detour while being completely oblivious to the fact that a sneaky blonde-haired boy was watching him.

Harry made his way to the astronomy tower. "This is a nice place to die." He muttered to himself. He was sitting at the edge of it.

The blonde watched him closely. Harry inched closer to the edge; his body was mere inches from falling. As he was letting himself do his duty by killing himself, he heard a yell behind him. "Potter, stop!"

The voice was too familiar—a voice that tormented him for years. Draco fucking Malfoy

Harry turned his head around to see Draco's arms around him. Which were pulling him back. "Let me go," he said weakly. "Never."

"Why would you try to do this to yourself?" He asked, but Harry turned away. "Potter, please, answer me." He begged.

───── ❝ authors note ❞ ─────

This was so depressing. This was something I wrote a few months ago and have recently discovered it again. However,  I am not yet ready to write about the ship "Drarry." Why? Because I'm not finished with writing my ongoing book called "Those Who Walk" or "Tww" for short. I've been busy with that book since May. However, I am slightly close to ending it. So expect a new Drarry book later this year or NEXT YEAR. And also, my writing has definitely gotten better. This oneshot book, in my opinion, was quite cringy but I had the best time writing it. Anyway, I love everyone who gave this book a chance and decided to read this. Thank you! And once again, I love all of you so much. <3