10/31/17

It's now October 31, 2017 Harry and draco were sitting in the living room watching TV, till they heard a knock on their door. "Hey Harry can you get that?" Draco asked.
"Yeah sure." Harry opened the door to see a strange man dressed in black and he seemed to look like a wizard so Harry asked. "Hello, is there something I can help you with?" Harry asked. the strange man muttered something. "ye--s you can" he said that and ran away. Harry thought it was rather strange but didn't think to much of it.
"Babe who was it?" Draco asked pausing the movie. "It was just some strange looking man" Harry said.
"it was probably nothing" draco said.
"I don't dray, I have a bad feeling about this...." Harry thought about his parents death, a lot. Seeing as his parents died today, October 31,1981...
"Come Harry, you're probably just overthinking it,"
"I probably am." Harry sat back down next to draco who unpaused the movie.
"it's about your parents isn't it?" Draco asked knowing he was right has hell.
"yeah it is, I just can't help but feel as if I was responsible for their death" Harry said trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry love"
"It's not your fault dray," as draco was about to lean in for a kiss, someone knocked on the door, again.
"Damnit I'll get it!" Draco said who was rather annoyed as someone interrupted them. Draco opened the door to see 30,40,50, or more deatheaters standing outside the door.
"hello......draco" one of the deatheaters said.
"Join us and we will spare your pathetic life!" The death eater continued.
"Fuck off mate!"
"SECTUMSEMPRA!" Draco shouted, which was a spell he learned from Harry a while back. Draco ran to Harry and said.
"HARRY! RUN!, THE DEATH EATERS ARE HERE!" Draco shouted.harry got up and grabbed Draco's arm. "If I'm running you're running with me" he said and the two ran upstairs and started casting spells. One of the death eaters came upstairs to see the two hiding with a barrier around them.
"ah! Malfoy, and potter. Come to die" the death eater laughed. Somehow the deatheater managed to break the spell.
"oh fuck!" Harry thought.
"EXPELLIARMUS!"
"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The three started fighting, but Harry and draco weren't so lucky when someone came up behind them and killed them.

"I love.....you"
"I love you two..." Was all the two managed to say before dying.