Professors

Harry and Draco started dating after hundreds of dates, they would sometimes kiss under the quidditch stadium or after Harry had finished teaching.

Everyone clapped as draco finished the potion that he showed to everyone. Draco smiled at the attention he was getting and whispered something in Harry ear not knowing one of the students heard, "see you tonight babe" draco whispered. "oOoO 'see you tonight'" one of the students repeated.

"Detention" Harry said. "Detention!? I haven't done anything!" The student exclaimed, "yeah you didn't do anything. But since it's my class I make the rules, detention for you. Does anyone ELSE what detention?" everyone shook the heads and copied the potion draco did.

Harry decided to take a few minutes of break. He left the classroom to be joined by draco. "Merlin these kids will be the death of me!" Harry laughed and spoke, "then why'd you become my assistant Draco"
"Well I wanted to spend more time with you" Harry smiled at him, handing him a few documents.
"What's this?"
"If wanted to be my assistant so badly then you should sort out these documents for me, then we can go on our date" Harry smirked as draco  kept on complaining.

Harry went back into the classroom and graded the potions the students made. Usually giving out D's, F's, or B's. He had never really gave out A's before since not many of his students were good at potions, which sounded hypocritical since he wasn't very good at potions when he studied at Hogwarts. But over time he'd actually gotten better thanks to Draco.

Soon the class ended. Harry ran into the teachers bathroom to get ready for his date with draco. He looked at his watch, it was already 6 pm, he quickly took a shower and put on some clothes.

He appartted to a muggle restaurant which he and draco loved.
He walked in to see draco sitting on a chair with some flowers. He walked over to draco who gave him a quick kiss and handed him flowers, lilies to be exact.

Harry sat down on the chair.
"I'm sorry I'm late, I forgot about the time and I-" Harry was cut of with draco calming him down. "Harry, relax you were only late by five minutes" Harry nodded, picking up the menu.

A waiter walked up to their table. "Are you ready to take your order?" The two boys nodded. "We'll have the chicken curry please," draco said. The waiter nodded and went to get their food.

Soon the food arrived the two ate, laughing, and talking like they were about to die the next day.
"You know what I love more than you?" Draco gave a confused look before Harry continued speaking, " I love this chicken curry" draco gasped dramatically, "relax dipshit, I was only joking."
"I know, I just wanted to do this" draco said pulling Harry into a kiss,

"I love you"
"I love you more"

A/n I know this chapter was shitty and the writing is dry but I'm trying to do better rn. I promise it will start to get better.