Redeem

You voted against a shower and found yourself in the bathtub. Your bruises were from Eren making you fall in your apartment, you hit the floor way harder than you thought. You were just thankful it didn't hurt as bad as it looked and your head wasn't hurting anymore.

You began thinking, maybe when he pinned you to the floor it also resulted in the bruises. He was very obviously strong...much stronger than Jean but you didn't think he'd inflict so much damage. You tilted your head back, letting the hot water relieve the tension in your body while thinking things over.

"Greenland...?" You said out loud to yourself, repeating what Eren told you.

What business did he have in Greenland? You needed more information but your father was a hard person to track, even you knew that. While trying to relax your body and ease your mind from the stress of today, the bathroom doors open slowly. He didn't burst in like normal, you turned your head and saw Eren standing in the doorway.

"Put a towel on and come out, we need to talk."

"No." You denied without a second thought.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not done with my bath. So I won't be putting a towel on until I'm done." You clarified for him, obnoxiously speaking slower than normal so he could understand.

"Why do you have to be so damn difficult?! It was a simple order, put a towel—"

"I am not your solider, I do not work for you, I do not answer to you! You will learn that you cannot boss me around and expect me to listen! I am not a fucking dog!" You exclaimed at him from across the bathroom.

He walks over to you, he moves so swiftly yet angrily. He reaches down and latches onto your arm, he yanks you straight up. All the water beads off of you, down your naked body in front of him and he doesn't even flinch. He looks down at you and only stares at your eyes, as usual.

"You're right. You're not a dog. A dog's bark matches it's bite." He snaps, his eyebrows narrowed and furrowed brows.

His grip on your arm is so tight, that you feel as if your arm is being suffocated.

"Get dressed and meet me downstairs. Do not make me wait more than five minutes." He ordered once again, he wasn't joking with you but to be fair he never was.

He doesn't even glance at your naked body, he looks only at your face and reaches over without looking to grab a towel. He hands you the towel before turning away and exiting the bathroom, just like that.

You end up getting out of the bath due to your curiosity, it could have been about more information on your father so you dried off and changed into your pajamas, blue shorts, and a black tank top because you adored how cold his house was and loved the feeling of his sheets against your bare skin.

You walked to the bedroom door and opened it, when you walked over to the top of the stairs you saw Eren standing there in the middle of the foyer in a black t-shirt and white sweatpants.

Honestly, you didn't know he wore clothes that weren't a suit or a button-up with slacks. You walk down the stairs, taking your time before he takes off and stalks walking right passed the stairs down the hallway, and past the kitchen. You had to hurry to follow him, his house was so big you were sure you'd get lost if you didn't keep up with him.

He took you down a series of different hallways until he finally opened a door and starts walking down the steps, you're a little concerned about going into a basement with him but you go down anyway and close the door behind you but make sure it isn't locked.

You head down with him and realize that his basement was an indoor gym, every workout equipment you could ever need was all in the room. There were black mats covering the floor so it was the slightest bit cushiony, Eren stood in the center of the room where there was open space away from the floor.