Messed Up | Javier Pena |1|

"Hey, hey!..." Tommy called out, a box of croissants in his hand, making it known that he has arrived "...Where's Y/n and Pena?"

"Probably caught up in a bathroom somewhere..." Steve muttered, looking at the board in front of him "...If you find them though, tell them to get their asses in here."

"I'll leave the lovebirds alone. Anyway I brought croissants for all of us..." Tommy chuckled them down on the table, joining Steve in staring at the board "...I figured we'd need something to eat since we've been here for ten million hours."

"Lovebirds?..." Steve spoke, looking at Tommy briefly "...If you say so."

Tommy looked at him confused, but whatever confusing thoughts he had were taken away, when his best friend walked into the room...and Pena. Both looked a little messy. Y/n saw Tommy and smiled, walking over to him. Tommy pulled her into a hug and she gladly accepted.

"Hey, I've bought up all croissants. Help yourselves."

"Yeah, I could use one. ..." Javier sighed and grabbed two, looking at Y/n "...I've worked up a bit of an appetite."

He winked at her and handing her over a croissant, making her blush.

"Whatever you two were doing couldn't have waited?..." Steve questioned, also grabbing a croissant "...I mean we leave here in about half an hour."

"No." Javier answered simply, taking a bite of his croissant and turning his attention to the board as well.

Well near an hour passed by, thankfully Y/n and Javier had arrived back home, the two of them understandably exhausted. An annoyed sigh left his Javier's mouth as he got out of his clothes, stripping down to his underwear. Y/n didn't however, while she was understandably exhausted, she didn't want to go to bed.

"Amor..." Javier spoke, his tone soft as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing the nape of her neck "...come on, let's get to bed. I know you're as exhausted as I am."

"I don't know, Javi..." Y/n breathed out a sigh "...I don't want to go to sleep yet. I think I need some night air."

Javier didn't speak for a moment and let out a sigh, planting another gentle kiss on her neck.

"Just let me get my clothes and we can go."

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and turned around to see him getting his pants on.

"You don't have to come, Javi. You're exhausted."

"I can't let you go out there by yourself..." he spoke, dumbfounded "...you know there's hits on all of us."

"I'll bring my gun with me." Y/n trailed off, shrugging her shoulders.

He looked at her angrily, putting his shirt on. He shook his head, walking closer to her.

"I can't believe you're being so chill about this right now. ..." his tone raised a little. "...If you want to go out right now, fine, but you're not going by yourself."

Y/n knew that his anger stemmed from being worried about her, and she appreciated it, but she just wanted to go by herself. She stepped closer to him, so close that their bodies were touching and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.

She looked at his worried gaze and rested her forehead against his. She fingers ran through the back of his hair and he sighed deeply.

"I just want you to be safe, Amor." he whispered, his lips slightly brushing hers.

"I will be." she smiled reassuringly, pressing her lips against his.

His hands wrapped around her waist, holding her close as their lips moved perfectly in sync with each other.