III

Once I finished my shower, I explored the rest of the spacious apartment, finding my bedroom right next to the bathroom with more perfect views. 

"This is everything I could've hoped for," I smiled, tugging my suitcase to the bedroom where a bed was already set up and bare. It came with the apartment so I sold mine for extra money. A dresser also came with the bedroom so I had something to carry my clothes in for the time being. 

I pulled my blanket and pillow from my carry-on and threw them on the bed, then I stuffed my clothes in a few of the drawers and pulled out my toiletries.

While brushing my teeth, I decided to come up with my plan. I had been thinking about this moment for ages of course so naturally, I already knew what I was going to do. I just had to wait for that moving truck to get here and then find out their address and I'll be ready.

For the time being, I was going to continue my research, figuring out all their most frequently visited locations, and explore! 

As I finished getting ready for bed, I couldn't help but feel proud. A bright smile spread over my lips as I wrapped myself in a towel and began humming. I was proving my parents wrong. I could be smart when I need it. I know my way around and I can be independent.

"Just look at me now," I whispered as I brushed my hair and got into pajamas. I stepped over to the window where I could see that the other apartment complex's lights were off and the curtains were shut. 

I turned to my bag and opened my laptop, immediately going to my usual BTS fan site.

"You're starting to act like a sasaeng Y/n. And I don't like it."

I frowned and flung the curtains near me shut.

"What does she know? She could never understand my overwhelming love for them. She would never be on my level of understanding. Jusi knows absolutely nothing." 

I lowered myself onto the mattress and curled up in my blanket.

"Plus, I'm going to go a lot farther in life than she ever will. She'll be jealous once she figures out I'm always around them and she's not."

Talking to myself was always a habit I had. I've done it since I was a child. My parents thought it was terrifying and I needed to see a psychiatrist. They thought I had some mental problems going on but I was absolutely normal. Still am.

I began scrolling through the site that only secret ARMY's knew about. It was hard to find among all the other websites. Plus, you needed a membership to get in. Only the most important information was shared here.

My interest was caught in a new update from an anonymous fan. 

Anonymous: Get this. I just found out where some of the members get their coffee every morning! Of course, I'm not giving out this info for free. It'll take more than that. DM me if you want to know more.

My curiosity was sparked and I clicked on their user. I immediately sent a message and waited. It didn't take long for the user to reply.

Anonymous: Hey, you want to know where to get the best coffee?

I quickly typed a response.

bts'wife: No @anonymous I want to know where BTS gets their coffee.

Anonymous: Alright give me 26,800 won and I might consider it.

I let out a frustrated huff. 20 bucks was expensive just to figure out something I could find out on my own. But...I was quite tired and this would make things a lot easier for me.

bts'wife: Okay. Give me your MoneyGram. But I'm not getting scammed. Tell me and then I'll give you the money.

Anonymous: Woah hold on, I'm not getting scammed either.

bts'wife: Do you want the money or not? My patience is running thin.

Anonymous: ...Fine. It's ######

bts'wife: Now tell me the coffee shop.

Anonymous: It's close to the HYBE building. It's called [Insert Name].

bts'wife: Thank you. Wasn't so hard was it?

I sent the money and quickly searched for the place on my phone. The user was right. It was really close to the HYBE building.

I smiled, making a plan for the morning in my head. I was going to go exploring tomorrow morning.

-