𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

This will take place through episode 39-41.
___________________________________

Titan Projector Man POV

I was searching around the city for Titan Speakerman and Gman.

It was all just ruins, dead bodies, and destroyed toilets.

Nothing was really left. There were some units still walking around and fighting, but it wasn't enough to win this.

We needed some sort of backup, I was currently in the northeast of the ruined city, and I was going against two large toilets.

I took out my katana and cut both of their heads off with one slice. I put it back in its Saya and saw two helicopter toilets with rockets. They shot them at me, but I just walked through the rocket and slapped the skibidi's out of the air.

Once they fell down and exploded, I heard some booms, I flew over quickly and landed on top of a large toilet, I bring my kanata up and bring it down on his head, quickly killing it.

I jumped off and saw two large speakermen fighting a horde of toilets, so I quickly put away my katana, picked the two large units up, and placed them on a building.

With the blink of an eye, I flashed my projectors and television screen at the toilets, I made sure to make it so bright that it was agonizing, making the toilets flush themselves.

The two large speakerman started dancing on the building playing the melody, so as a celebration, I projected a "🫡" emoji and gave a double thumbs up.