𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 (𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)

This Chapter will be released in parts, taking place in episode 70.

Enjoy!

_____________

10 MINUTES UNTIL ARRIVAL...

TITAN PROJECTORMAN POV

"Finally, some new upgrades!" I thought as I swung my sword through the air swiftly.

I recently got a new suit, enhancing my strength, agility, and power.

I reach down to the ground and pick up a decapitated skibidi head, dropping it down to the ground and kicking it with strong force like a soccer ball, sending it flying upwards.

I watched as it flew high up and landed, making a loud crash noise.

I forgot to mention that I was standing next to Titan Speakerman, he's demolishing skibidi toilets left and right.

After he was done destroying them, I stook my hand out for a dab, but he raised his hand, declining it and stook his fist out, asking for a fist bump instead.

I gladly accepted, by raising my arm and charging up my fist, hitting his hand very hard.

He pulled his arm back and waved his hand around, speaker screaming at me because of what I did.

I waved it off and grabbed his arm, but he pulled it back defensively.

I raised my hands and told him to calm down, signifying that I was going to fix it.

After a while of hesitation he finally allowed me to fix his hand.

I'm pretty sure I popped his joint in his hand, so I grabbed it and stretched it out, hearing a pop noise seconds later, he pulled his hand back and felt it.

He gave a thumbs up telling me that it was fine now, and I gave a "👌" as a response.

Suddenly we heard a loud crash come from the other side of the mountain, so I looked at Titan Speakerman while he looked at me, and pet him because why not?

I quickly flew away, hearing him scream while flying after me.

SOME TIME LATER!

8 MINUTES UNTIL ARRIVAL...

After I had stopped fooling around with Titan Speakerman, we ran into a group of toilets, sent to wipe us out.

Titan Speakerman shot four of the helicopter toilets down and speared toward an Octo Rocket Launcher toilet.

I watched as this took place and turned in the direction of my enemy, seeing an Octopus toilet standing on six of its legs, and had four arms, and kind of looked like the octopus toilet that Titan Tvman fought a while back.

I got into a wrestler position and dashed towards the octopus, the Octopus toilet's eyes widened and he tried to block, but his arms were quite literally noodles so I just easily tackled him.

I got on top of him and gave him the right hooks and left hooks.

After he was exhausted, I charged up the flamethrowers on my back and blasted a powerful flame into his face, completely melting his skin, flesh, and bones.

I jumped off the toilet, dusting myself off and checking if my suit was stained, it wasn't.

While I was though, Titan Speakerman was riding on top of the Octo rocket launcher plane, guiding it and going over the mountain, I quickly followed behind them.

AFTER PROJECTOR TITAN GOT OVER THE MOUNTAIN!

After I got to the other side of the mountain, I slid down and landed next to Titan Speakerman, Titan Cameraman and Titan Tvman were also there.