𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

This chapter takes place in Episode 67 Part 4- Episode 69 Part 2.

Enjoy.

____________________________________

IN THE TOILET BASE.

Cameraman POV

Currently, I, a few alliance members like cameramen, speakermen, projectormen, and special agents were walking down the hallway of the Skibidi toilet base, there were small amounts of scientist toilets with robotic-like arms roaming the halls, but they were effortless for us to handle.

I walked over next to a cameraman who seemed special, he had a device that allowed him to hack into and open any doors in this laboratory.

He ran over to the next door and hacked into the panel, forcing the doors open, on the other side were three scientist toilets, which were quickly dealt with by our special agents.

When the special cameraman ran over to the panel and opened an elevator, the ninja cameraman saw it and got suspicious, wondering how that cameraman got that device.

He started walking over to him pointing to the device while the special cameraman just stood his ground.

I and everyone else were watching this conflict take place until we suddenly saw a robotic forklift arm pick up a box just down the hall past the elevator.

The large cameraman, me, and Ninja cameraman ran down the hall to see what was going on.

We ran around the corner and saw that the door was already open, I ran over behind the blue large cameraman and squatted.

When I looked from behind them, we saw the Skibidi toilet factory conveyor belt, and how they are upgraded, repaired, and made into killing machines.

We kept looking until the alarm to the base went off, I'm guessing the scientist knows that we didn't fall for the trap that the special cameraman revealed to us, so now he is warning every skibidi in the base currently.

Ninja Cameraman looked at us and looked back, but before we could get up and run back to the elevator, we got spotted by some engineer toilets with jetpacks and forklift claws.

The blue large cameraman shot his rocket at the engineer toilet, but it missed and hit an explosive above the conveyor belt, destroying the belt and killing some of the toilets on it.

Ninja cameraman started running while everybody else behind him also did, the blue large cameraman used his jetpack and flew towards the elevator.

I used my stun gun to stun the Skibidi engineer coming towards me and ran.

When I made a sharp turn around the corner, I saw a huge scientist toilet coming towards me.

Everyone else was in the elevator, and the skibidi scientist noticed them and tried to force the elevator doors open, so I shot him in his face and he turned towards me.

The elevator closed and everyone in it was going to the bottom floor, but I was left to fend off this skibidi scientist.

BOTTOM FLOOR

Blue Large Cameraman POV

We all stood, mourning the loss of a cameraman, a very noble sacrifice, if he hadn't distract that skibidi, we might've been goners. 

SUDDEN TIME SKIP

I just got done crushing a parasite toilet with my bare hands, I threw the body away and started walking down the hall, on my left was Plungerman, and on my right was dark speakerman, the cameraman with a weird device ran to open the door, while he was doing that, we walked pass toilet experiment chambers, toilets were burning alive, skull toilets, and even undead toilets.