𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

This chapter takes place in episodes 66-67 Part 1-4.

________________________________________

Titan Projector POV

We stood in front of the titan scientist toilet, he stared at us with a sinister grin, I noticed something was off with his face though, this time he had a red eye and a black scar over the eye, I wonder how he got those.

Titan Speakerman stood there charging up his blasters looking finer and a nice cold glass of wine, while Titan's cameraman gave the scientist the "You're dead" gesture while getting his shield ready and flipping his blaster into shooting mode.

I got into my stance and decided to attack second, titan speaker flew into the sky and shot Titan scientist in his face with his blaster guns.

Titan Scientist looked at Titan speaker and shot him down, titan speaker had an idea that I like, hitting Titan scientist from the back.

Hopefully, I get to do that but with Titan speaker later.(Wth was I on a month ago ;-;)

Anyways, and Titan Camerman charged at scientist, we both tried to strike him with our melee weapons but he blocking both our hits.

He used the sound waves of his speakers to push me and titan cameraman back, titan cameraman and me were still standing though, well until Camera Titan slipped on a rock and bussed his ass.

I face palmed while titan speaker flew above the titan scientist toilet and stabbed his laser cannon on the right side of his face.

Titan Scientist didn't take that likely and pulled out a tentacle with an acid launcher strapped to it, he shot his acid towards Titan Speakerman, but I used my rocket launcher to block the acid attack.

The rocket launcher broke in the process and melted to the ground but I didn't really care about it since it was pretty useless.

I shot the acid launcher making it explode off of Titan Scientists face and burning some of his skin, but I was quite surprised when he wasn't as affected and just took out another tentacle from where ever and this time it had a laser attached to it instead of an acid launcher, he shot me in the face with it knocking me back into Titan Speakerman.

Titan cameraman shot the blaster making it explode and hit Titan Scientist in the face with his hammer, he used his booster on his hammer and hit Titan Scientist in the face with all his might.

The hammer broke into pieces but he used the end of the hammer which was sharp to try and pierce titan scientist in the eyes.

But titan scientist was a scientist after all so he thought fast and efficiently, he enabled the projectors which blinded Titan Cameraman through the lens and stunned him.

He let go off the rest of the hammers handle and covered his visor because the blinding light was too much, So I decided to step in.

I had to impress Titan Speakerman.

Wait.

Where'd he go?

I felt him trying to lift me off of him, I can't be that heavy right?

He used his speakers to communicate with me while I got up, I lifted him up and told him to take a break, making him sit down.

I told him "watch and learn" and cracked my knuckles, getting ready to spar with this outdated skibidi.

I took out my katana and did a backflip over titan scientist, I sliced ​​off both of his knockoff projectors and his back a little, he used another acid and and laser gun tentacle to try and stun me, but I quickly sliced ​​the laser tentacle, the acid launcher launched acid on me though, melting off my right side projector and gun on the arm.