𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Titan Projector Man POV

(In the City), After the whole event of me versus that giant toilet, I have been severely damaged, I can not fly to the base because my jet booster is not a jetpack like the other titans, and Titan speakerman cannot carry my heavy weight. After a couple of minutes walking me and the titan speakerman started communicating through our chat systems.

Titan Speakerman: "That toilet that you were fighting is named Gman. He is a very strong opponent."

Titan Projector Man: "I can tell, he only escaped because of his dirty little distraction."

After Me and Titan speakerman stopped chatting, we continued to keep walking until he signaled me to stop. He turned towards me and told me to sit down. As I got down, he pulled out a lens to help me see better. He installed it into my projector screen, and it actually really helped my sight. After that, he took out a hand and offered me some help on getting up, but because of how short he was, it didn't really help. So I just decided to get up myself and pet him as a thank you, I don't know what led me into doing it, but I thought it was the best "thank you" message I could give to him for restoring my vision.

He then crossed his arms and made a noise looking to his right, so I patted his back and signaled him that it was time to progress forward.

In response he flew up into the sky and started flying, I took this as a message for me to boost high into the sky and fly meters into the thick air, as I looked down I saw some giant skibidi toilets looking up at me so I decided to shoot some of them with my gadgets, shooting 3 in the head but missing 2, and while I was at it, Titan speakerman must've noticed what I was doing because he started also shooting the toilets from the air too.

As he flew down, he saw a building which it sounded like there were skibidis inside, he then looked over the edge and saw a dark toilet with a black Fedora and a group of other toilets looking at us, Titan speakerman then started rapid firing on all of them killing them, but the dark toilet actually had a jetpack and flew up to Titan speakermans face, but he just slapped it out of his face and it fell down and exploded.

He looked at a cameraman that was inside of the building and waved at him, me being beside him, projected the "👋😄" emojis, the cameramen responded by raising a thumbs up, with that he walked off into the opposite direction and so did me and Titan speakerman, he turned to face me and then turned behind him, he heard a loud explosion, I was going to go with him but 2 giant toilets with lasers appeared on both sides of us, while Titan speakerman flew towards the explosions, I flew towards the giant toilet on my right, grabbed his lasers and ripping them off his toilet, followed by me smashing the lasers into his head and killing the toilet, after I flushed it, the other toilet behind me got closer and shot his lasers at me, so I flew towards him and gave him a nice uppercut, before flushed him.

After killing the 2 toilets, I felt something behind my neck...

I reached both of my hands behind my neck and pulled 2 toilets from behind me, I crushed them with my bare hands and looked around to see where they came from, but to my luck there was no sign of any appearance and group of toilets, I then flew up to a building and saw a scientist skibidi toilet looking at me with a sinister to frowning face, he turned the opposite way and tried to run away even though he was slow as hell, but I grabbed him and also crushed him with my hands.

Titan Projector Man: "No wonder the other guys wear gloves.."

There was blood all over my hand, as I jumped off the building onto the ground, I started flying to the area where Titan speakerman flew, as I was heading there I also killed a fleet of roaming toilets, and when I reached where he went, I was suprised to see dead cameramen, speakermen, and projectormen everywhere, 1 speaker spider, 1 large speakermen and 2 large projectormen.

Titan speakerman was standing in the middle of it all, when I approached him and grabbed his shoulder, he turned around and looked at me, before shooting me in the face and flying onto me, he was on top of me and throwing punches towards my screen, I was trying to get him too stop because I didnt want to hurt him but when he tried to rip off my lens I had too.

I grabbed his neck and got up, while still holding him in the air, he was screaming so I decided that I need to knock him unconscious, I slammed him to the ground and he tried to shoot me in the face but I smacked the blaster out of his hand and dragged him towards me, he kicked at me and screamed at my face which actually damaged my lens a little.

He tried to pry me off but I just grabbed his leg and slammed him to the ground, I then threw him into a building and pinned his arms to the buildings glass to see what's going on and why he's so hostile towards me now, I then remembered the toilets from earlier and how they were behind my neck for some reason, I needed to reach behind his neck, so I held 2 of his hands together with one of mines and used the other to reach behind his neck, and just to my surprise, I felt something back there, he started screaming in agony, so loud that my lens broke and my screen was starting to crack even more, but when I kept gripping and pulling (🤨) on the parasite behind his neck it finally gave out and fell out from behind him, I stepped on it, but while I was, he woke back up and saw the position we were in so he quickly looked away again and made a pouting noise while crossing his arms.

I backed away and looked around, wondering *Did the toilets just try and infect him?*

I put my hand behind my back from embarrassment and told him everything that happened inside of the communication system...

Time Skip...

After telling him everything that happened, he told me to go and head back to base, he said that he would be fine and I quote "These toilets don't got shit on me" I believed him for some reason and decided to fly off back to the base because it was close enough now.

But what I forgot is that the scientist was still on the building, plotting his next couple of moves..

_______________________________________

Hello everyone, this chapter was a long one, it seems like we also hit 300 READS, which is a very big number, thanks for all of the support I really appreciate it, and make sure too tune in for chapter 4.

It's going to be a long one ;)

1240 Words