𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

Ike was walking on the beach while thinking about her past with her best friend Neteyam. She looked down at the scar she had on her waist and everything came back to her.

Flashback

Ike was 5 years old and Neteyam 6. They were playing in the forest and watching animals. They had spent the whole day together. "You know, when I grow up I want to be like my dad. I want to be a warrior." Neteyam said. " Me too, I want to be a great archer." Ike replied.

"Why don't you become a singer? You have a great voice!" he said to her. " I want to, but I also wanna be a Archer, I wanna make my mother proud." she answered.

They were playing under a tree with some rocks they found when they suddenly heard a loud bomb.

"Teyam? What was that?" Ike asked.
"I dont know, lets go back home." They're home was a tree that replaced the hometree after it got burned down by the humans.

Neteyam and Ike'yni headed towards the tree. As they got closer they saw a small fire building. It got big really fast and they started running. "Mom, Dad!" Neteyam shouted with tears in his eyes.

His parents were nowhere to be found and Neteyam was starting to freak out. They kept running and running until Neteyam was out of sight. Ike'yni was now standing and looking around in panick.

Suddenly the tree next to her started burning and Ike'yni tried to run away but...

she got hit by a big tree branch. She was stuck under the branch and was starting to bleed. "Help! I am under a tree!" she screamed and screamed but nobody heard her. Her sight was getting blurry and she soon passed out.

In the meantime

Neteyam was standing under the " hometree" with his parents. "Neteyam, where is Ike'yni? She was with you, right?"

"She was, but I don't think we got here together." Neteyam said with a worried face.

Without saying another word Neteyam ran of to find Ike'yni."Neteyam!" Neytiri tried shouting after him but he didn't listen.

Neteyam was now running around trees trying to find Ike'yni. His best friend, his everything. He stopped to take a few quick breaths but when he turned his head he saw a tree branch laying on the ground. He noticed something under the tree. A Na'vi that looked like... Ike'yni.

"Ike! No,no,no please not her."
He quickly tried to lift the branch of her but he was to weak to do it by himself.

He started yelling searching for his parents.

But nobody could hear his calls for help. So with no other option left, he pulled all this strength together and tried lifting the branch. As he slowly lifted the branch he put a stone underneath so it stays up. He quickly pulled Ike'yni away from the branch and lifted her up. " I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." he said with tears in his eyes.

With Ike'yni in his arms, Neteyam ran back to his parents hoping they could help.

"Hold on a little longer for me Ike, I can't lose you."