𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣

After me and Neteyam were done with his grandma healing him we decided to go back to our tent. On the way i realized that Neteyam was being very quiet but I thought it was because of his wounds so I stayed quiet.

As soon as we arrived we could see Tuk,Kiri,Spider and Lo'ak standing outside of the tent looking sad.

-"What's wrong guys?" I ask them.

"Mom and dad are planning to leave the forest." says Kiri in a whisper. No,they can't just leave our home. " They wanna keep the Omaticaya clan safe,so they decided it's the best for us to leave." added Lo'ak to Kiri's sentence.

-"What happened to fighting for our freedom?" I ask .

"Ike it's not safe for anyone,its better we leave without putting anyone in danger." Neteyam says unexpectedly.

I couldn't stay there and listen to all of that so I walked away. I went to my spot where I always hang out or go to calm down. That's where I saw my Ikran flying around. Her name is Avarin and she's always there for me. Me and Neytiri did the whole Ikran bond tradition together with Jake because she's been like a mother to me.

My spot is very calming, it's surrounded by trees and beautiful flowers.Thats why i choose this spot. It reminds me that even when your in the worst situation something can lighten up your day and make you happy again.

-"Hello pretty girl." I say as I pet Avarin.

She reminds me of my mother so thats what I named her after. My mothers death is still a bit of a secret to me but I know its for my own safety.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

After a few hours I realize that its getting late and I have to go back home.

I soon arrived back home and saw that everyone was packing they're bags so I guess I have to do that too.

I put my top into my bag, it was a braided top with some leaves on it. It was my favorite one so it went straight into the bag.I take every top i have and put them in my bag. I then look into my jewelry and see the bracelet that Kiri made for me. I put it on to make sure I won't lose it. The bracelet has different kinds of leaves hanging from the thread. It is similar to Kiri's top.

I also find different jewelry that once belonged to my mom, of course I put those into my bag.

As soon as I'm done with packing I go find the rest of the Sully's.

I knock on the boys door. " Come in!" I hear a familiar voice shouting. It was Neteyam. He looks up to me and meets my gaze.

" Oh hey Ike, what's up?" he asks.

-" Just checking in on everyone. Where is the rest?" I say.

" Oh, they went on a walk in the forest to enjoy the rest of the day." He seems a bit off and I'm worried about him. Obviously he has to leave his home and his people and I can see it hurts him a lot.

I suddenly notice something on his wrist. My eyebrows go up in shock.

- "Is that the bracelet I made you when we were young?" I ask him.

He turns to me fast and you can clearly see he is embarrassed. I try to hold my laugh back but i can't. I burst out laughing and he joins in.

" Well I see you haven't taken off the necklace I gave you either." he suddenly says with a smirk.

It's true, i wear it everyday because it's so important to me. Neteyam made it when he finally got the hang of making necklaces. It is braided and has a very fascinating pattern. It reminds me of the forest because he added beads and a very interesting green crystal.

- "Yeah, it's very important to me." I tell him while keeping my head down.

There is this akward silence between us and honestly its overwhelming me.

"So what do you plan on doing now?" Neteyam asks.

-" I don't know, maybe take a walk or hunt a bit." I answer with a smile.

"Can I join you?" he whispers.

-"Sure."

authors note :

heyyy guys I'm back!!
i haven't been updating because I needed to think of what i will add into this story i hope you enjoy this short chapter!!
i will probably make my upload times on Saturday !
so be prepared for a new chapter every Saturday !!