𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙

Ike'yni was sitting outside the Mauri while looking at all the animals in the water. She couldn't stop thinking about the fight she had with Neteyam. She wanted to know why he did all that.

Suddenly, a sound came from behind her. She was about to turn around when someone put they're hands around her eyes. She immediately tried to defend herself but then heard a familiar voice say : "It's me, your safe."

She turned around to look and saw Neteyam kneeling behind her. The only thing she could think of was to hug him, so she did.

As she was hugging him, the only thing that she could feel was peace, the peace that made her tear up. "I'm so sorry Teyam, I don't know why I acted that way." she said in a lower tone.

"It's alright, I didn't act great either. I wanted to keep you safe and Ao'nung was trouble so I got overprotective, I just couldn't bear to see you uncomfortable." he told her.

Ike'yni looked up at him and smiled. Then she hugged him tightly and let go. " How can I make it up to you?" he asks her with a smirk.

"Hmm, I don't know maybe..."she stops to think. Shortly after she smiled and said "Do some archery with me?" while smiling at him.

Ike'yni started running towards the part of the island with trees and fruit. Neteyam laughed and ran after her. Once they got there they both knew that they weren't actually going to do archery but just sit around and talk.

"So... what's with Ao'nung?" he asks her with his head low.
"I don't know, he asked for my name and then started asking about the forest but it soon got more serious as he started flirting with me. I wasn't interested at all but just continued listening." she replied.
-
Jake and Neytiri were sitting in they're Mauri. Jake was thinking about what Neteyam told him and if he should tell Neytiri.

"Neytiri?" he calls out for her.
"Yes Ma Jake?" she answered with a concerned face.
"Neteyam told me about the fight, he seemed worried about Ike. He said he saw Ao'nung flirting with Ike'yni and then he saw her get uncomfortable so he decided to go talk to them. He got overprotective soon and Ike'yni got mad." he explained. " He said he is going to apologize to her."

"Jake, I think he's just looking out for her. They have known eachother since they were kids. " Neytiri knew what Jake meant but tried to ignore it.
-

Neteyam and Ike were now laying under the trees on the beach watching the stars. They were talking about Lo'ak and Tsireya, about the Metkayina, about the island and life in general.

Neteyam made some jokes and Ike'yni started laughing at them.

After a while it had gone quiet. They were both very tired and Neteyam thought that it was just a little moment of silence. Once he turned his head to Ike'yni he saw that she was sleeping. He started at her, admiring her beauty.

Suddenly Ike'yni started moving and Neteyam thought he had woken her up but she moved closer to him and layed on his chest while being asleep.

Neteyam could feel his heart pounding, he tried to stay calm to not wake her up. After a while he finally succeeded to stay calm and fall asleep.

In that night, Neteyam felt like the happiest Navi alive.
-

the next morning

Ike'yni slowly woke up. She felt herself laying on something but she didn't know what so she decided to look up. It was Neteyam, she was laying next to him with her hands on his chest, hugging him from the side.

Normally she would have felt disgusted but for some reason this time she didn't. She stayed this way until she fell asleep again.

After a while Neteyam started to wake up. Once he was fully awake, he looked at Ike'yni to see if she was awake. Ike'yni was still asleep but Neteyam had noticed that it must be pretty late already.

"Ike, you have to wake up." he said in a soft voice. Ike'yni started to open and rub her eyes. "Why do we have to get up?" she asked. "It's pretty late already. Mom and dad must be worried." Neteyam told her while admiring her.

-
"Dad where are Ike'yni and Neteyam?" Tuk asked Jake.

"I don't know Tuk, I just know that they are safe and together." Jake replied.

-
Ike and Neteyam where walking back to their Mauri. While walking they came across Ao'nung, he said hi and Ike'yni tried to be nice and answered. But Neteyam had something other in mind, he grabbed Ike'yni by the waist and started walking away with her.

"Why did you do that?" Ike asked. "I need to show him that he doesn't own you." Neteyam answers with a smirk.

Once they arrived,Tuk had run up to Ike'yni to hug her. In the meanwhile Lo'ak was giving Neteyam a " I know what's going on" look. Neytiri had prepared breakfast and they all sat down to eat. And while everyone was eating Neteyam couldn't stop thinking about what happened at night.