𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚

I found Neteyam and the rest hiding behind a bush.

- " What the hell guys?! I told you to stay back !"

"Shhhh."said Lo'ak to me. As if he was older or smarter than me. They are so selfish, they don't care about them maybe getting hurt or worse...

" I don't like this." said Tuk. Of course she doesn't! She's only a child.

-"Shit,I can see them. Hide!" I say.

We all get down and Lo'ak looks up to see what or who it is. They were sky people in na'vi form.

"They aren't friendly Na'vi." said Lo'ak

-"Of course they aren't Skxwang!"
I roll my eyes."Call your dad for back up right now." I say with a serious face.

Lo'ak gets the message and calls his dad through his collar." Dad we see sky people."

"How's we?" asks Jake."Me,Spider,Kiri, Neteyam, Ike'yni and ... Tuk."

"Don't do anything stupid, where are you?"

"At the old battlefield..."

You could hear Jake exhale through the collar." Try and move as far away , we are on our way." I could see the fear in Tuk's eyes, i feel bad for her. I also feel guilty for not stopping them, grabbing they're hand so i can pull them back. Now they're in danger and i really dont care about myself right now. I'd rather die knowing i saved them than dying with them being captured.

We start moving away and suddenly someone jumps out of a bush. They grab us and tell us to stop moving. "Guys stop moving and be quite!" I tell them. They all immediatly shut up and it seems like the leader is walking towards me. " You think your smart little girl?"said the guy. "Im not a little girl you stupid human."

He tells his guys to pull Lo'aks hair. He hisses in pain. "Show me your fingers." says the leader. Lo'ak gives him the middlefinger and the leader says:" Your his, aren't you?" Lo'ak gives him a failed hiss. " Really boy? You wanna do this? Okay tell me where your dad is." "Sorry i dont speak English... with idiots." said Lo'ak in Na'vi. The leader pulled Lo'aks hair and Lo'ak screamed in pain. "Leave him alone!!" I said. "Dont you dare hurt him or i will rip u in half." I knew that was dangerous but he wont be hurting them, not the people i care about the most. " Oh im sorry little girl, should i leave?" he said, I knew it was meant sarcastic but I dont care. " Yes you should before we kill you."I said because i knew that Jake and Neytiri will show up soon.

authors note:
heyy so I finally had time to write chapter 3! I hope you enjoy it and I'm so sorry for the long wait! Btw my tiktok is pricesfield so if you enjoy my story follow me on there cuz i will be making edits about my book! Enjoy! <3

496 words!