𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

When Ike'yni woke up, she had realised that she fell asleep while crying and that the Sully's probably were searching for her in her room right now.

She got up and ran to they're Mauri. When she got inside she hear someone screaming her name: Neytiri. She went up to her and hugged her. While hugging Neytiri she noticed Neteyam staring at her. She felt her heart drop as she remembered what happened the night before.

"Sit, have some breakfast." said Neytiri. Ike'yni sat down and ate. She thought about talking to Neteyam but she was way too scared.

After eating Tsireya came over and told the Sully's that the kids can join for a swim. Everyone agreed but Ike'yni was hesitant since she didn't know if she would be able to spend time with Neteyam without overthinking.

"You guys go, I'm going to stay with Neytiri and Jake." Ike'yni said. Neytiri gave Ike'yni a confused look but she just looked away.

After everyone had left Ike'yni and Neytiri decided to start cooking. Ike'yni looked sad and that made Neytiri worried. "What's wrong Ike? Is everything alright?" Neytiri asked. "I'm fine, I'm just thinking about something" Ike answeredm

"About what? "
-"Neteyam and me had a fight because of Ao'nung. He was trying to talk to me but Neteyam got mad for some reason. "
"What do you think it could be?"
-"I really don't know."

During Neytiri's and Ike's conversation, Jake was sitting outside listening the whole time. Once he realised that it was bothering Ike a lot, he decided to go talk to Neteyam.

Jake went to the beach and found the kids sitting there. He went up to them and asked Neteyam to come with him real quick. "Dad? Is everything alright? What do you need me for?" Neteyam started asking worried.

"I just heard Ike talk to your mom. She said that you had a fight and she is worried about your friendship." He answered.
" Oh, yeah we fought yesterday. That's also why she didn't come home last night..." Neteyam head sank.

"Son, tell me what happened."

"We were at the campfire and Ao'nung went up to Ike. He started talking to her and asking her stuff, I could see that she's uncomfortable and decided to go up to her. I was trying to say hi to Ike but Ao'nung was getting rude and tried to grab her arm so I got in between. But Ike got mad and pulled me away and started telling me that she was finally making friend's and that I was overprotective." He explained while trying to hide his tears by blinking often.

"Neteyam, I know Ike is important to you but you can't stop her from doing things. If you see that she doesn't look okay then just go closer and try to listen in, so that if anything happens you will be able to help immediately." Jake told him.

"Your right, I need to apologize! " Neteyam shouted and started running to they're Mauri, where Ike was.