3.

"Thats P12 Aurelia. P12."
"Shit..." Aurelia whispered to herself.
Ollie had gotten yet another podium in Jeddah, further extending his lead of the Formula 2 championship.
As Aurelia pulled into the PREMA garage, she could already see Ollie laughing with his engineers, oblivious to her car pulling into the garage. Aurelia ignored all of her engineers and walked straight out of the Prema hospitality.
"Hey! Auroura!"
"What, Ollie?"
"I just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing performance today. You did your best, Aurora." He said smugly.
"First of all, I am very capable of getting podiums, I am just adjusting to the car. Secondly, don't think that just because I am a woman I can't race. And thirdly." She took a breath. "Thirdly, my name isn't Aurora. Its Aurelia, get it right, dickhead."
—————————————————————————
OllieBearman
Congrats guys, P2! PREMA smashed it today, its nice to see my name near the top of the table.

—————————————————————————An hour after he posted that photo, Ollie was lying in his hotel room, scrolling through TikTok on his phone

An hour after he posted that photo, Ollie was lying in his hotel room, scrolling through TikTok on his phone. All he saw were edits of him winning in Bahrain, and coming 2nd in Jeddah. People were calling him the next Max Verstappen, even though he was in the Ferrari academy.
He then heard a feint noise coming from the room next to his, crying noises.
He walked out of his room and started knocking gently on the door of his hotel neighbour.
No response.
"Fuck." Ollie said, he knocked a bit louder.
No response.
He grasped his hand around the doorknob and turned it gently. He expected nothing to happen but the door was unlocked. He opened the door gradually and stepped inside.

Ollie found a curled up, sobbing girl, lying on the hotel bed. He immediately recognised her. It was Aurelia. She looked up at him and let out a gurgled shriek.
"GET AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU!" She wailed.
"Woah, woah.. Aurelia, calm down." He said calmly
"I CAN'T! YOU DID THIS TO ME!" She screamed again.
Ollie was hurt. He caused this innocent girl to break down into a mixture of outrage and tears.
Ollie sat down on the bed.
"I am so sorry Aurelia."
"G-genuinely?" It was the first word she said with a calm tone.
"Yes. I am so sorry."
"Okay."
He knew what he did. Ollie made Aurelia feel worthless, and both bad performances she has had he has made fun of her relentlessly. He pushed her to her limits, and this was the result.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked
"Yeah.." She nervously replied.

He switched on the first Harry Potter film and after the first 20 minutes, she was lying asleep on Ollie's chest.
His heart skipped a beat.