15.

The days after Ollie and Aurelia's encounter was awkward. Both remembered the night vividly, but worried that the other would hate them for it.

There was a team breakfast in the hotel before everyone left, to discuss any plans that the crew had. It was normally the same: Freddie went back to see his girlfriend in London, Marco flew to Spain to see his family, Eve was staying for a few more days to experience the culture, Ollie flew back to Italy to go back to his villa, and Aurelia would go to Brazil to see her mother, who was still struggling with her husband's death.

But this time was different.

Ollie asked to pull Aurelia to the side. The tension was clear, but Ollie pushed through anyways.

"Hey, Aurelia... umm... me and my friends are going to hire a boat in Croatia. Would you perhaps want to join us?"

There was nothing she wanted more. Since the kiss happened, Aurelia had fallen completely head over heels for Ollie. So much that if he so much as looked at her, she would blush bright pink. It was a true "he fell first, she fell harder" situation.

"Uh, yeah sure I guess."

Nice one, Aurelia thought. Well, looks like a week in Croatia it is. What a start to her Summer Break.

AN; just a small filler chapter while I revise for some big tests coming up, sorry about the lack of chapters.