5.

The next week was Monaco. One of the hardest races of the F2 calendar, but could provide an extremely interesting race. Aurelia was for the first time this season, composed. Ollie on the other hand, was panicking.

Lets recall the story:
Ollie was walking out of the PREMA garage, slightly disappointed by his P2 performance, but as his engineer said "Hey-Ho, its a podium."
He was starting to walk to the DAMS garage to see his ex-teammate Arthur Leclerc, as he managed to grab P3.
He didn't get far. As soon as he reached the garage next to PREMAs, he heard a shout. He ran. He ran as fast as he could, but stopped when he saw the scene.
A blonde girl was backed into a corner by three engineers, all in PREMA uniforms. He ran in and kicked a man in the back. All three spun round to look at him. An engineer swung at him with his fist, Ollie punched him in the jaw, knocking him unconscious.
The second man ran at him, and Ollie used his years of Taekwondo knowledge to sweep the man off his feet, and kicked him while he was on the floor.
Ollie had been taught Taekwondo from an early age, and reached Black Belt in it while he was racing in F4. He was great at fighting, but when the last engineer pulled out a wrench, he was slightly nervous.
The man swung, Ollie dodged. The man swung again, Ollie dodged. The man swung a third time. Ollie didn't dodge. The metal wrench drove into Ollie's left arm, and Ollie screamed in pain, throwing a right hook and punching his attacker in the jaw. The engineer collapsed.
Ollie had won.
The girl in the corner got up and walked over to him. He still couldn't see her face. When she lifted it up, he was shocked.
It was Aurelia.

Ollie was sat in his car. Ready for qualifying. He purposefully avoided Aurelia all morning, and it was now the time for him to do his hot lap.
He came screaming out of the garage with Aurelia in tow, with PREMA hoping Ollie would give her slipstream and get her into the points.
He raced out of the pit-lane and onto the track, weaving through the Monaco corners, around the famous Hairpin, and then through the tunnel.
Aurelia was hugging his gearbox tightly, meaning she was getting an extra burst of speed.
Ollie rounded the final corner, closely followed by Aurelia.

Ollie crossed the line and soared up into P1.

Aurelia crossed the line and soared up into P2.

"Holy shit.... Aurelia thats P2!"