22.

The morning after, Aurelia woke up with a smile on her face. She was lying in the arms of the boy of her dreams.

"Morning, Lia." He said.

The nickname still drove her crazy, so much so that only the word could make her whole body tingle.

"We have a PREMA challenge thing today. Remember?" Aurelia said.

As much as she wanted to continue lying in Ollie's arms, she got up and got ready, and not long after he had finished and was ready, so was Ollie.

"All right, let's go, beautiful." He said.

They drove in Ollie's new Ferrari, a car he was gifted after signing to be Ferrari's reserve driver. It was a beautiful car, with gorgeous racing stripes down the centre, the Italian tri-colour.

Aurelia reached for the handle on the passenger side before Ollie grabbed it and pulled it open for her.

"What a gentleman." She rolled her eyes and laughed. She climbed into the car and Ollie shut the door, before running to his own side, climbing in, and starting the ignition.

The drive from Monza to Maranello was magical. Ollie had given Aurelia the honour of using her playlist for the journey, so when 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars came on, her favourite song ever, came on and Ollie started singing, she was shocked.

His voice was angelic, with enough rasp to rival even Bruno Mars himself. If he didn't pursue his racing dream, Aurelia could almost bet he could have been a singer. She chuckled at the thought of it.

"Are you laughing at me, my love?"

"No! Of course not! I just -er -umm" Aurelia panicked. Ollie laughed and replied "I know darling, I was just messing with you. Besides, we are here now."

AN: Sorry about lack of chapters guys, I sprained my ankle playing basketball almost a week ago, and have been on crutches since 😅 Will try to write more over the Easter Holidays, as soon as I get out of these crutches!