Chapter 28: Blackheart

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking along with Clarice and Miata that the three of them were walking and they both were moving out to somewhere else in this dark tower and then (Y/N) with three women were fighting many of demons who stood on their ways. Then they both were walking fast as they could and they heard there were noises to interrupted at them and then they both heard the sounds of footsteps coming here and they turn their heads to look over there and that's...the group of women.

Wives: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in excited and happily.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hey, women! Glad you both are here right now...anyway we need to going out right now." He said to them and they both were run to him and gave him a hug little bit and he told them.

Clare: "So...that's all the bosses?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "No, there should be one more that I need to kill...and we are going out there and kill Priscilla, Mephisto, and Arkham." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both were walking to upstairs right away and they were made it to the rooftop from the building. 

There was...a demon....a demon had a black long hair behind his back and it was long and this demon was wore all black over by himself and he had a red eyes glowing up and he had long tail with him that the demon looking at (Y/N) who was arrive here. Then (Y/N) was stood right there and make him just going to wait for the attack of this motherfucker and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Are you supposed to be dead, Blackheart?" He asked Blackheart.

Blackheart: "No....I always survive back there...and now I will kill you both right here and right now, Ghost Rider." He said to (Y/N).

" He said to (Y/N)

Blackheart.

Centuries of murder in a locale named Christ's Crown, in New York, drew the attention of the demon-lord Mephisto, who used the energy of the accumulated evil there to create a "son," Blackheart. Blackheart explored the nature of evil under his father's tutelage, clashing with and failing to corrupt Daredevil and Spider-Man. Mephisto and Blackheart once tormented Daredevil, Brandy Ash, the genetically engineered Number Nine, and the Inhumans Gorgon, Karnak, and Ahura, manipulating their emotions and tricking them. They were soon drawn into Hell for worse torments. Brandy Ash did not survive.

When (Y/N) was breathing out in heavily and he was tired and freaking goddamn tired going through like this and he was battling with the villain of demonic that he face his own best friend Kevin...his own kin, brother and then (Y/N) with Blackheart fighting. So (Y/N) was use his white flame form of Ghost Rider must fighting at Blackheart by himself.'

In an attempt to be free of captivity, Blackheart made contact with Misha, from the group Warheads, and became the source of her precognitive visions. Eventually Misha's squad, the Kether Troop, invaded Hell itself and freed Blackheart, who was temporarily in the disguise of Doctor Strange.

Mephisto sent Blackheart to Earth with his powers diminished to make him learn humility. Blackheart returned to Christ's Crown and lured the Ghost Rider, the Punisher, and Wolverine to the town in an attempt to corrupt them. The group eventually followed Blackheart back into his own realm for a final confrontation. He would once again attempt to commission their services, using them to help him finally destroy Mephisto and take over his portion of Hell.

Alongside the Grim Reaper, Blackheart brought Wonder Man to Mephisto's Realm to fight his father.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...we are gonna fight." He said.

Blackheart: "I will destroy you, Ghost Rider."

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You can try." He said to him.

(A/N: Imagine Johnny Blaze as (Y/N) with Ghost Rider form defeat Blackheart)

After the defeat of Blackheart and make him was begin to burning alive by (Y/N) and he use his powerful penance stare to burning the shit out of Blackheart and then (Y/N) was finally killed him and then he was turn his head to look at the girls and make him raise his hand gave them a thumb and make them both release out their sigh little bit and the group were heading out to somewhere else in this world.

Then they both were moving out to the other direction and they were walking with their own feet and then they seen more demons who were heading to their ways and make (Y/N) was take his guns out and begin to shooting at them and then switch his new weapons for what he is gonna uses and he was slaughtering all of them. The Claymores were killing all of these demons by themselves and the women were wipe all every last demons that (Y/N) was with the others were finally getting rid of them and then here comes Priscilla.

Priscilla: "You all here....and you all gonna die." She said to (Y/N) and make the group were sigh out little bit and then they both were going to fight her but (Y/N) was smirk and release his powerful aura and also summon his other form for what he was turn into the other knight form that he is gonna fight.

" She said to (Y/N) and make the group were sigh out little bit and then they both were going to fight her but (Y/N) was smirk and release his powerful aura and also summon his other form for what he was turn into the other knight form that he is ...

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Bring it." He said.

To Be Continued.