Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with his wives claymores who are fighting at these monsters who were stood on their ways and then they both slaughtering all of every demons were stood on their ways and then they both were reaching to where the other door is and then (Y/N) with the women were saw there were weapons over there and make (Y/N) surprises to see it.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm....very interesting." He said to himself and he was walking toward to the two weapons over there and make (Y/N) just walking straight forward and he grab these two weapons with him and he was holding two swords for what he was carrying it...a red with blue sword on it.

a red with blue sword on it

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Whoa....nice weapons for what I am doing it." He said to himself.

Deneve: "What are you going to do with these weapons?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was begin to practicing and then he was tries to use his swords to testing with this new power and then he begin to slashing and keep use his two swords that he was testing his two new weapons and the flames with storm.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Too easy." He said to them.

Miria: "Huh....I guess you have a new weapon." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) with the women are heading out right away and they both were moving out and then (Y/N) was with the women walking and they both moving to the other location. Then they both made it to the other living room and it was really dark and very dark...and gothic around here in this world.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm...." He was stood right there and observe around here.

Cassandra: "This room was too dark in here...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Yeah, probably...something or someone else is here." He said to her and when the group are moving up there right away and then they both felt a swarm of bats were flying on the ground passes through the group and then they both were turn their heads to look up and saw the bats were forming on something darkness and revealed a beautiful pale woman with long red hair and her long hair covering her own breasts.

" He said to her and when the group are moving up there right away and then they both felt a swarm of bats were flying on the ground passes through the group and then they both were turn their heads to look up and saw the bats were forming on some...