Chapter 20: Lilith's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Lilith, you are going to die." He said to himself and he was summon his bike and start the engine of his bike and begin to heading out right away.

When (Y/N) was driving his hellcycle to heading out to somewhere and searching for Lilith by himself and he is going to kill her right away and he doesn't let her allow to live and she was the one who send these assassins to come after her

When (Y/N) was driving his hellcycle to heading out to somewhere and searching for Lilith by himself and he is going to kill her right away and he doesn't let her allow to live and she was the one who send these assassins to come after her. Then (Y/N) driving his bike goes faster and more faster and become speedster right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Lilith, I am coming for you." He said to her.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I must forgot about the other three

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I must forgot about the other three...I should called them retreat right now." He said to himself and then he was use his power to command those three pet familiar to come back for him right away and then he wouldn't like they both get trouble or something.

Back to Griffon.

Griffon: "Give it up, you both....you all ain't win." He said to the two women who were breathing out and they both were breathing badly and they were got many injures by Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare that they both tries to take them down but they wouldn't hurt the two women. Then they both were slowly tries to get up from the ground little bit and the two of them turn their heads to look at the three demons that they are going to fight more.

Rachel: "I-I-I ain't giving up yet, fucking chicken." She said to Griffon.

Griffon: "HEY!!!!! I AIN'T CHICKEN, BITCH!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and he was about to say something more but then a voice just calls from (Y/N) who told him to retreat.

Griffon: "Alright, boss...we're on it. We're heading our way." He said to (Y/N) in the comm and then he was told the two of them are going out right away.

Audrey: "Wait, where are you three going?!" She asked the three of them and Griffon said.

Griffon: "None of your business, woman. So pick those dead bodies up and report to the Organization about what happened here." He said to the two Claymores and then three of them were disappears right away and make them heading out of here and they both were heading to the other direction.