Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

...

...

...

...

...

...

When there was a sand desert in somewhere else and lot of sandstorm is coming here and make all everything was dusts and lot of dusts all around here and then there was something else appear like whatever it is here and it really big and create some kind of portal. A fire portal was appeared out of nowhere and then there was a sound of engine bike coming right here and make the motorcycle sound of engine was more louder and louder as hell and then out of nowhere the bike was drive through out of the portal.

When the bike was crash down on the ground and then a figure who was ride his bike got here and make him was stop his bike right there and this figure was dressing all black with black leather by himself....he wore jacket, t-shirt underneath, gloves, pant, socks, and black shoes too. The bike was stood right there and this must be his own ride...the man was describe to be big and tall also he was badass who can kills any demons and monsters around here.

This man had a black sunglasses on and he had a spike hair and he was looks like badass and even something more like fearsome devil hunter and bounty hunter...his name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he called himself Ghost Rider The Spirit Of Vengeance/King Of Hell.

his name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he called himself Ghost Rider The Spirit Of Vengeance/King Of Hell

(Y/N) (L/N) AKA Ghost Rider/King Of Hell.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He wasn't said anything and then he was start the engine of his bike and begin to driving away from here and make him was heading out to somewhere else in this world...this new world for what he was heard about Claymore. Then (Y/N) was drove his bike faster and more faster to heading out to somewhere else right away and when he was driving his bike going straight toward to the other location that he really need to going by himself.

When (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and heading out to the other way and make him was chill little bit and then he was driving his bike to the other location that he really need to going.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) driving his bike goes like 90 miles and after he was got there and then he was sense something in his head and he sense there was a blood spilled with vengeance that he must do...and there is a lot of sins here and then (Y/N) was definitely smell it in his nose and make him drove his bike goes faster and more faster with his bike goes speedster. After (Y/N) was got there already and then he saw there was a villager was begin to burning alive...and all everything around was burning.