New story

Heyyyaaa my lovely people. So I am thinking of writing a vegaspete and also a Rainsky (payupai )

I know right 😶😶😶

So this Rainsky idea popped up randomly in my angsty brain .I want opinions.

Vegaspete first or Rainsky first ???

I will leave intro of both the stories.

Vegaspete

Vegas , the man who was called a psychopath he fell for the head bodyguard of the family he hated .
He fell for Pete .

He kept it for himself as he knew dragging Pete to his messed up life would put Pete in danger as well. He watched and loved Pete from afar .

Pete pongasakorn sangeetham , the head bodyguard of major family who took the oath of never betraying the major family had a secret .

He had a secret crush towards the heir of the minor family, the psychopath Vegas kornwit theerapanyakun.

He saw something beyond anyone else could see in Vegas's eyes

Pain and longing for love.

Vegas had only one goal in his life, and when he was close to it Pete messed up everything.

Pete delivered himself in a platter to the devil himself.

What is gonna happen now?

( I feel like I am written a telenovela 😂😂)

#########################

RAINSKY , PAYUPRAPAI

Rain and payu became boyfriends recently but rain never felt that love from payu.  Rain did noticed payu loved to control him and rain hated that still he kept silent.

Pai wanted sky just as a sex partner , he thought sky was compatible as he saw his profile on a site along with his videos and pictures.
He was interested more seeing sky, a sex worker in his eyes playing hard to get.

Mainly pai wanted to forget payu  .His ex-boyfriend.

Rain too had his secret.

With so many secrets in between the 4 of them a twist happens .