THE FATAL FALLOUT 2

Third person POV .

After an hour of convincing and prapai promising him to take him to his favorite korean restaurant and also get him new plushies  rain agreed to go on the race . Prapai had to give his best puppy eyes for an hour straight that now he have an headache .Sky have promised him that he will kick p'payu if he act like a brat .(He will do it anyway )

When they reached the venue P'chai  was present and welcome them . Over the time rain who was scared of them is now friendly with especially with p'chai who was impressed after stop's incident .

" How are you nong rain , nong sky ?" p'chai asked smiling at the two boys .

" We are good p'chai " both said in unison .

" Where is Venice  ?" p'chai asked seeing rain with prapai and sky .

" He came earlier to check the bikes so I picked rain up ." prapai replied understanding the question .

P'chai nodded his head " So how is khun porsche and  khun vegas , I rarely get to see them now at races ." p'chai asked 

Porsche and vegas was pakin's first racers , they still races but rarely as their  kids stole the show from them . It was vegas's idea to start this race with his friend pakin , pakin agreed when they promised to be the racers .

" They are away for celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary , I just hope they come back in one piece .  Papa (porsche) and uncle pete have swored if they fight this time they will just let them fight till death and find new husbands." praipai said sighing shaking his head .

P'chai laughed at that since he knew how childish the great kinn and scary vegas is when they are together . He had even seen them fight over a chair .

" Please take khun phoenix to the race area and get his bike ready " p'chai said to his men .

" Enjoy you both " p'chai said to sky and rain ,ruffling rain's hair making him whine .

" Ok Ok let's go sky , nong fon " prapai said teasing rain .

" EEYYY P'PAI " rain yelled at that making the couple laugh 

(A/N : Fon means rain in thai )

Prapai and sky left rain in phayu's tent so they could talk .....which was stupid of course .

Payu looked at rain standing beside  his tent acting as if he doesn't know him but the minute he looked at payu he started throwing daggers at him .

Phayu wasn't the one to hold back and equally glared back at him .

" Do you think it was a good idea ?" sky asked prapai seeing them both just looking each other as if they wanna kill each other .

" Ven promised me he will apologize , he is a man of his words ." prapai said calming sky .

" I hope so ,or else your brother will taste my fist and feet , well he is gonna taste anyway ." sky said before walking off to get some popcorn .Prapai gulped at that because sky never jokes when it comes to rain .He know how much sky is important to rain, a baby brother to be exact .

Also he knew saifah too might kiss phayu with his fist if he hurt rain . 

Saifah always wanted a little brother , but phayu and saifah with macau was a handful for pete. When he finally had one he couldn't protect him . Now he got rain and sky he had swore to protect the both 

Kim and chay wouldn't bat an eye to kill their nephew if they hurt rain and honestly pai too is protective of the little one.