THE FATAL FALLOUT 1

Before getting into this story , this is an angst one . Every event is sad  and  might be aggravating but the ending is happy ( As I ain't that cruel) .

A little heads up before diving into the story to avoid further confusion . This starts off from ep 13 when sky was assualted by gun (Sky's ex)  . There will be a different backstory which have no relation with the main story of lita . 

Also a bit of kinnporche crossover . Phayu , saifah and prapai are cousins , they are the therapanyakun  kids and the rest ...read and find out .

ALL TYPES OF TRIGGER WARNINGS , if you are someone dealing with anxiety panic attacks or ptsd , i  would say read with caution or better stay away . There will be mention of some events.

TWO WEEK PRIOR TO THE RACE  ( In ep 13)

Phayu and rain have been fighting over a guy named patak . Rain met  patak  a few days ago in a pub , patak helped him when some guys where trying to touch rain inappropriately . Rain was grateful to his savior and thanked him . He met patak again at the cafe he was working in and gradually became friends with the elder . Rain is someone who hates disappointing a nice guy who saved him so he said yes when patak called him for a friendly coffee .

Phayu was irritated that rain was talking about patak with so much praises ,telling him how funny and great his p'patak is .

Ok he admit it ...he is jealous !

But at the same time he didn't like whoever this patak  was even though the name strike a bell he can't remember who .

Living all his life under the threat of enemies of his family phayu have hard time trusting people .

Hell ..they live under their second names rather than their first name for safety .

 Unlike others he and his brothers doesn't get to live a carefree life , they check each of their friends background to make  sure they aren't suspicious meanwhile  his boyfriend is always befriending random people.

He just want rain to understand that not to trust everyone .Not everyone approaches with good intention .But being the stubborn mule he is, he can't understand why phayu is fighting with him telling him not to talk to the 'good samaritan' who helped him . 

Rain might be a bit dumb but for a long time now , he could feel phayu have trust issues with him . He refuses to talk about it , the same man who talks preaching speech about communicating is the key to a good relationship .

No payu doesn't ignore him or loved him any less , but rain could feel that payu was weary of everyone including him .

Does p'phayu think I will cheat on him ? 

Doesn't he trust me ? 

They thoughts were constant in rain's mind , especially whether phayu doesn't trust him or not  because he dated payu for a month without knowing the man's real name okk his first name.Even thou he heard saifah calling him ven at times he didn't give much attention to it , not until he learned pai's and saifah's names.

He wouldn't have  known if he didn't see the mail that came in the name of Venice phayu  theerapayankun. 

Why did phayu hide his name is still a mystery to him .

He told sky about that and sky was surprised too, not because phayu's real name was venice but the fact that he didn't tell this to rain.

Sky knew prapai's  real name , he also know about his family background . Judging from rain's words sky was now sure rain wasn't aware of the theerapanyakun mafia . Yes they met with the family and they all adored them both , but rain might not be suspicious without someone actually telling him even after seeing the house guarded with armed bodyguards .