FATAL FALLOUT 10

TRIGGGER WARNING ( Joke on you I am still an angsty author)

Sorry I couldn't update earlier, I was having an emotional meltdown.

Another usual drama was going on in the mansion .

A huge debate was going on between the heads of both the family . Rain was lying on pete's chest embarassed , sky ,porsche and tankhun was eating popcorn watching the live drama while saifah and pai where busy recording .

Saifah and prapai were seriously thinking about reporting their parents for child neglection , they felt that they are air.

" Rain called us Pa and dad first , so we are most eligible to adopt him " vegas said .

" You have 2 brats already,and they are a handful .We only have pai and he is already a grown ass man . So we will adopt our baby " Kinn said poking vegas chest annoying the man .

" You have sky too , that's two boooom ..or else, give us sky" vegas said . Sky looked at pete for help , as much as he loved his uncle vegas he didn't sign up for this .

Rain was embarassed seeing 2 grown ups fighting for him but his heart swelled with happiness .Since knowing how they were protecting him and was planning to take him as their when he was a child now make rain all giddy inside . Sometimes he just cry because of all the love he get's but his overprotective family goes insane if he cry's .

" But rain will be your son'in 'law anyway ....oopz " kinn slapped a hands on his mouth after prapai threw a pillow at him . Vegas looked at him and drew a cross + praying for his soul.

Porsche , sky and khun was glaring at him .

Pete was smiling..wait smiling ?

Oh their little rain was hiding in his chest blushing .

Everyone has been avoiding the topic 'payu' infront of rain scared that he might feel uncomfy . Sky rolled his eyes , he knew rain forgave payu long ago .Ofcourse rain doesn't know how to hold a grudge unlike him who still holds a grudge against the man .

" what on earth is going in this crazy family ." Kim asked ,who was following chay who had boxes of cakes on his hands .

" We were discussing about who is more eligible to adopt rain" vegas said shrugging his shoulders .

" And did you think about asking that first to his PARENTS ?" kim asked

" Yeah...what?" kinn asked confused .

Kim tossed a paper on the coffee table .

" We adopted rain " chay said smiling making everyone except vegas and kinn to scream in excitment .

" K .O " kim said coming close to his brothers face .

" How could you ? Did you ask rainy ? Huh ?" Kinn asked .

" Yeah and he said he would love to have us as hi PAPA AND DADA , do you hear that" Kim said mocking them .

"He can still marry ven right ?" Saifah came and whispered to kim's ears making the man jump out of his skin .

" Aish you brat !" kim screamed .

" I think it's upto rain rome " vegas said .

" No , I mean we are cousins now right ?" saifah said .

" Me and porsche are cousins too idiot, so is kim and chay . We aren't blood related in any way ." kinn said .

" Now come on leave us alone , we need some time with our son ." chay said shooing everyone away .