FATAL FALLOUT 9

The story is coming to an end , just two more chapters to go . I hope you like how this is going . I know many want rain to disappear and come back stronger , but sometimes being with our loved ones makes us stronger .

Double update , as I am getting busier I wanna finish the story soon.

" R..really ?" came a groggy voice like a zoombie .

Sky shot up hearing it , he looked at rain who was blinking his eyes trying to adjust to the lights .

" P..Paaaa rain " sky screamed which caught everyone's attention .

" His fractures are healed but let's wait for 2 weeks , then we can start physiotherapy . He may have discomfort for a while but he ok " the doctors said after examining rain .

Everyone was in the room after hearing rain woke up , pai was hiding behind kinn as he was scared rain might feel uncomfy seeing him ,He silently watched them .Kinn just let his son manhandle him gripping onto him as if he was chased by the loan sharks.

Payu stood outside not coming inside as he was scared .

The doctors said he can be discharged in a week.

Rain and sky was to go to theerapanyakul mansion . There is no way they will let them both out of their sites even for a second .Sky and rain had no say in it as the elders decision was final .

On the day before he was getting discharged was when rain finally asked .

" Where is he ?" rain asked sky who understand who this 'he' is .

Rain heard everyone , he wanted to wake up after hearing their cries . He even forgave prapai after hearing those cries and his fears of losing rain.

He heard kim and chay crying . Chay's voice going hoarse with all the singing and crying ,he wanted to wake up and tell them not to cry. To tell them he too loved them .

He was relieved that nobody hate him , infact he was astonished by the place he had in everyones heart . When kim and chay asked him to call them pa and dad he never thought they really look him as their son.

And his sky , why does he love and trust rain so much ? Not even a single second he doubted him. When sky said that he will always be his elder brother when mama died , he didn't thought he meant it with all his being and he proved it .

He heard vegas crying and self blaming , so did he hear the same from porsche pete and kinn.He wonder why ? It wasn't their fault . Patak was doing revenge but still he knew if payu trusted him , if pai never doubted him...maybe.

And tankhun , he has heard the crazy tankhun .The soft tankhun who is basically a pa to everyone .But never he expected a broken tankhun , a pleading tankhun .He swear he never want that man to be sad ever again.He heard wang always praising him how strong of a boy he was .

He heard saifah sobbing , telling he should have left rain alone back then .He heard saifah telling him he will trust and love his nong no matter what .

He heard ple , she was saying sorry . She was feeling guilty and promised that som got what he deserved and I will never ever see him again . He heard sig , por and others .His friends never hated him nor did they believe that rain did that to sky .

But not once did he hear payu's voice .

But he did feel his presence , he felt payu was near him, but he didn't knew for sure .