Chapter 4

(Jet Black Heart By 5 Seconds Of Summer)

Corpse's Pov

Secret love of my life

Mystery Man!
Hello?
What are you doing?
okay bitch dont answer
Answer me now
Are you ignoring me?
Hello?
yk what
FUCK YOU

Mystery Man! Hello? What are you doing? okay bitch dont answer Answer me now Are you ignoring me? Hello? yk what FUCK YOU

mood cause of you

"Hey Corpse! Your phone is ringing a lot!" Karl shouted from my kitchen.

Karl and Cora were visiting me, we had planned the surprise, and everything was going great. My friends were here, and I was happy. Even though my social battery was in fact dying, I was pushing through.

"What does it say?" I asked, grabbing my plate I had and putting it in the sink.

"The love of your life! What!?" Karl yelled before Cora rushed over to see with a growing smile on her face.

"Oh my god." I grabbed my phone, looking at the text messages. I sat back down, while Cora and Karl each sat on a different side of me.

"How the hell did you meet the love of your life and i didn't know?" Karl asked while Cora laughed.

"I typed the wrong number when I was trying to text Cora." I groaned in embarrassment, running my hands over my face.

"Dumbass!" Cora laughed out, and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"How did you text the wrong number?" Karl laughed and I pulled up her contact info.

"Wrong area code." I said, showing them the phone. Cora broke out into laughter while looking at the number.

Karl looked at her with a confused expression, but Cora just kept laughing.

"Answer her!" Karl screamed while Cora kept laughing. They both looked over my shoulder as i typed out an answer.

Secret love of my life

I'm gonna sing you a song now!
❤️❤️
Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

Okay thats enough babe
Leave it to 5 seconds of summer

YOU KNOW THEM
MARRY ME FOR REAL
PABLO I LOVE YOU

Going to the chapel and
were gonna get married

YES
I KNEW YOU WANTED ME