Chapter 17: Everything is alright...Or not

Rikki POV

It's been about a couple of weeks, it was July, and it has been amazing, I haven't had nightmares, my worries are gone, ever since my mom text me saying that Joey was in jail, I am able to be myself and have some fun now. I am still living with the boys, I feel safe with them.

   We were at the beach having a bonfire with the boys friends, Drew was playing his guitar singing songs. "Wanna go for a walk" Wesley ask standing in front of me. "Sure" I said, I grad his hand and we walked on the beach. "Remember last time we were on the beach at night" he said, "Yes, it seems like a long time ago" I said. We stop walking, Wesley stood in front of me, he had a weird look on his face. "Wes are you okay?" I ask, "I was just wondering, what was your plan?" he ask, "What?" I ask confused I wasn't sure what he meant.

   "If you didn't met me that day, would you have stayed here" he said, I stood there quite for a second, "Truth my plan was just to stay hidden here for as long as I could, get a job make some more money, and once I had enough, I was going to go to start a new life in any state some where far away, eventually change my hair and my name" I told him, "I'm glad you didn't do that plan" he said, "I am also, I am so happy I met you, there no other place I rather be than be here with you" I said, he leaned and gave me big kiss. "I love you" he said, "I love you too" I said, we kissed again.

    "If you were gonna change your name what would you have changed it too" he ask, I laughed, "I don't know, I didn't think about it, but I would have changed my name to something simple" I said, he put his arms around me, "Your my Rikki always" he said.

   We went back to house later that night, we all just ended up just sleeping the rest of the night.

    The next day was just a free day for the boys they didn't have to go in the studio or anything, we just stayed home and relax. My mom was back in Arizona finally making sure things were good there. My dad went a trip with the family to LA for couple of days. I still needed a few more things back at the house, like some clothes and other things.

   "I need to go to my dad house to get more things" I said, "Holy shit why do girls have so many things?" Wesley said, "Are you kidding me, you guys have more stuff than I do" I said, "What else do you need" he said, "Well I need clothes to sleep in, I can't keep sleeping in your shirt" I said, he put his arms around me, "But you look so sexy in my shirt" he said kissing me, "I did not need to hear that" Keaton said, we laughed.

   "I will just go and get it real quick" I said, "I will go with you" he said, "Bro I thought you were gonna met Drew at the gym" Keaton said, "Oh shit that's right" he said, "I can go alone" I said, "I prefer you don't" he said, "It will fine" I said, "I will go with Rikki" Keaton said, "See I got him, and it will be fast, we will come here" I said, "Fine then" he said.

   We kissed, "See you soon, come on Keats" I said, "Road trip yes!!" Keaton said, I laughed. 

    "I wont be long" Wesley said, "Take your time babe" I said, we kissed again, "Oh come on" Keaton said pulling on my arm like a little kid, "Really Keats" I said, "Yes let's go" he said, "Bye" I said to Wes, "Bye baby" Wesley said.

      We got in the car, Keaton was playing his music, it was pretty good. There was really bad traffic jam everywhere like it was bad.

    "What's up with all the traffic shit" Keaton said, "I'm not sure, I doubt Wesley will make it to the gym" I said, "Yeah cause him and Drew like going to Venice to the gym" he said, "Yeah that's just weird" I said, we laughed.

    We got to my dad house, we walked inside, "I wont be long, just need to pick up a few things, you can stay here" I told him, "I will look around" he said, "Don't break anything" I said, he stuck out his tongue at me, I did it back to him.

   I was in my room getting a few things, I heard a loud noise downstairs and I am thinking what did Keaton break. "Keaton what was that noise" I yelled, he didn't answer me. "Keaton" I yelled again, he didn't answer again, it was weird.

   "Keats" I went downstairs, I didn't see him, "Hello, Keaton"

   I went to the living room seeing Keaton on the floor, "Keaton!" I went to him on the floor, I was holding him, his head was bleeding, "Oh my god, oh my god, no, no, Keats wake up Keaton" he wasn't waking up. I was so scared, I was crying.

  I stood up looking in my bag for my phone. "It's you" I heard a familiar voice, my heart sank into my stomach, no it couldn't be. I turn around seeing Joey standing in front of me, I dropped my bag in shock, I was breathing hard, I was shaking so bad.

    "I found you"

   He found me.

   Chapter 17(: OMG crazy!!! Joey found her! Keep voting and telling me what you think, thanks guys!!