Chapter Seven: I Got You

Wesley POV

    The concert went amazing, the fans were amazing, and I love every single one of them! It was so amazing to see how many people come out to see us perform, I love the fans. After the concert we all decided to go to a bon-fire on the beach in Huntington Beach, just with close friends and family.

   We were around the fire, Drew had his guitar out, and he was singing some songs that would come to his head, just random ones. Rikki was talking with everyone, she was really getting along with them, I liked that, I can hang out with her and my friends. I hate it when your bros hate your girl; she gets all pissed off making you pick between them. I know Rikki not like that, she not like other girls, where has she been my whole life, she like the perfect girl for me.

    Rikki and I decided to go for a walk on the beach. "Did you have fun tonight?" I ask her, "I did, it was better than yesterday, now that I know everyone" she said, she took off her shoes and was like skipping on the sand it was really cute.

    I grad her hand and we were like slow dancing, "Dancing with no music?" she laughed, "Not too cheesy?" I ask, "No I’ve never done with before" she said smiling, we laughed.

   "You’re not like most girl here" I said, "You’re not like most guys I meet, normally guys who are in bands and was on the a TV show are really mean and stupid jerks, but you are so different" he said, she made me smile, I leaned and kiss her, giving her a long kiss.

    I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight close to my body; she took off my hat and put it on her head. "Hey don't be touching my hat give it!" I said, “Nah its looks better on me" she joked stepping back posing like she was model, and she was right she did looked good in my hat. "Come here you" I said, I tried to grab my hat, she ran away from me, "Oh that wasn't a good idea"

  I ran after her, I got her I was spinning her and we ended up on the ground, she was on top of me, we were laughing so hard and she kissed me, I was moving my hands up her shirt, her back was warm, her hands were on my chest.

    She got off of me, we sat up, and she had a weird face on. "Is something wrong Rikki?"

   "Um you don't think we’re moving too fast do you?" she asks, "Um no do you think so?" I ask her.

    "No I mean....I just don't want to ruin this" she confessed

   What was she talking about, nothing could ruin this. "Rikki nothing could ruin this, the way I feel about you won’t ever change" I said, "I believe you" she said, we kissed again, we really like kissing, we could spend hours doing that.