Chapter Six: This is my new life, I got to start living it

Rikki POV

        I woke up late this morning around 11, I never sleep in it was the first time. I finally got the sleep I needed. I saw I had a text from Wesley. I thought I was dreaming, I thought this was all a dream, but it was real I met Wesley Stromberg from Emblem3 and we made out on his bed.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM WESLEY: "Good morning Rikki, I hope you’re still up for coming to San Diego today? 

TEXT MESSAGE TO WESLEY: "Absolutely still up for coming; just tell me when I have to be there."

  I was honestly shocked that he text me, I just thought it was one of those one night thing, where we never see each other again, he was being serious when he said, he wanted to keep talking to me. I liked it a lot. He text me back really fast.

 TEXT MESSAGE FROM WESLEY: " No need to drive yourself there, you can ride with us, I'll be there in 10."

  10? Oh shit 10 minutes!! I jumped out of bed, going to the bathroom, trying to make myself look cute, this is the fastest I've ever gotten ready it normally takes me hours. I just strengthen my hair, put on some jeans and a blue tank top that I just found. I thought about wearing white, but I don't think I need any more coffee on my white clothes.

  I didn't realize I still had Wesley Jacket I totally forgot all about it, I decided to put it on and see if he notices or something. No one was home when I went down stairs; I just left a note for my dad that I left will be back later tonight.

    I waited outside for Wes to come. He pulled up into my driveway, I walked up to the car, he got smiling all big, he gave me a big hug and spun me around, "Hi" I said, I thought it was going to be awkward, guess it's not.  "Hey you ready to go" he said, "Yeah" I said. We got into the car and drove off.

   I wasn't sure if Wesley and I was a thing, or if we even had a thing, we just met yesterday, we made out and he likes me, maybe we will be a thing. "I can see you still have my jacket?" he ask, "Yeah I forgot to give it back to you, you can have it back" I said, "Nah it's okay you can hold on to it" he said, I smiled at him. "Wes I didn't get to tell you that I feel the same way about you" I just came out with it.

   "That you like me?" he ask "Yes" I said, "Well I figure you like me back, you kissed me" he said, "You kissed me first" I said, "You wanted to kiss me" he said, "You wanted to kiss me also" I said, he pulled over. "Rikki I just wanted to tell you, that I don't want to be in the friend zone with you" he said, "You actually want to be with me?" I ask, he put his hands on my face and came in closer to kiss me. I like the way he kisses, he a good kisser, I could kiss him all day. We were like making out for maybe about 10 minutes. I pulled back from the kiss, "Okay I think we should stop you got to be there soon"

   He just laughed and started to drive off again, he grad my hand as he was driving, I think this for sure puts us out of the friend zones. "Wes what are we now, like are we a thing? Or just friends with benefit?"

   "No way I don't believe in friends with benefits, if you’re going to be my girl, I want to respect you, not just hook up with you when I feel like it" he said, in that whole sentence, the word my girl, just took me away. "Wesley I just don't know but I know I just met you but I'm just really into you" I said, "I'm into you Rikki" he said.

   We made it to San Diego, there were a lot of girls here, and we went inside the venue. "Bro" Keaton called out, "We got sound check"

   "Alright hang on" Wesley yelled back, "I'll see you later" he kissed my head, he went on stage. Drew and Keaton was looking at me with their mouths open looking shocked the Wesley kissed my head and then they look at him making the kisses faces, Wes was punching their arms as the two of them try to fight back, "Bro you with Rikki?" Drew asks, "Awe our little Wes" Keaton said, they were laughing, being dorks on stage.