The proposal!!!!...

Mayra's pov:

I came out of the rest room it was light all over the path and there were signs telling me to follow the directions.....

My heart was racing , ... then after some walk I finally saw a tent with a table and the cake on top, it was really confusing that my imagination was getting wilder and wilder. ..... Then I saw a man with black shirt back towards me holding something in his hand the man physique was known ....

Rihan..?? I called
He turned to look at me and my heartbeat stopped for a second seeing him in that suite after a long time!! .... He was looking dashing ...!!..... He grazed me from top to bottom....

Hey MY... he forwarded his hand to me I took his hand and a smile came on my lips , he was also smiling I completely forgot why was I here , seeing him a  few minutes ago I was about to pull his ears .....

Come here ... He showed me the way , it was actually mesmerizing....

Wha- what's going on?? I tried to question

Shhhhh he put his finger on my lips....

Please Mayra let me say it first... He said....

Okay so I may not be perfect while saying this but I mean whatever I am trying to say okay you will get it... what I am trying to say. ...

So Marya it's been 3 year that I met you.. and we have been close to share everything with each other, you were by my side everytime I needed  you. .... you have been my support system for a long time, you are more than a friend,.. you mean everything to me... with you I don't know where time flies or where my stresses are gone..... Honestly I love spending time with you and today is the day I would like to confess my feelings for you that had been for long enough and now I can't hold it back. ......

"I LOVEEEE YOUU Mayraaaaa"....
I really do
And I mean it .... will you be my support system for the rest of my life.?...

He kneeled down and pulled out a ring from his pocket....

I was in a great shock seeing all this , I nod my head and forwarded my hand to him immediately....

Yesssss Rihann yesss!!! I said

He had a wide smile on his face and he too was crying , awwwwwww!!!....

He pushed the ring on my ring and  then kissed my hand....

He stood up on his legs and grabbed me into a tight hug ....

You are mine from now to infinity Miss I mean would be Mrs Mayra rihan..... He said against my ears and kissed my forehead....

He lossened the hug and leaned to kiss me on my lips ...
Oo god!! I was craving for this my whole 3 year as after the 1st kiss we never did it.....

He gently kissed me  with his pink and wet lips , I tilted my head a bit for the proper angle, my hand was fisting his suite and everything was magical at that moment ahhhhhh!!! ... As usual I was having butterflies aahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!....

After few rounds we sat down and cut the cake it was soo beautiful that I didn't want to cut it.....!!!

Cheersss to our new beginning!! Rihan opened the whiskey and poured it...

We had few moments of naughtiness and much more giggles ....

He afterwards handed me the letter .... Yeahh My man knows me !!!
Suddenly I found something sniffing near my toe I looked down and and it was a puppy .........

Wait!!!!!  the same puppy we bumped into each other!....
I picked him up and hugged Rihan I looked at the puppy he was not a puppy anymore he has grown up just like our relationship..... I looked at the name tag of the dog it was written MAYAN!!! I knew it was our names MAY from Mayra and AN from Rihan.............Ahhhh!!

You kept it ahhhh !!! I arched and kissed Rihan's cheeks and then put MAYAN down...

Yeah how could I let it go Miss oops would be Mrs!!!

Hahaha!!!! we both giggled and yeah I was blushing hard and my cheeks too were hot!!!......

We layed down under the stars I put my head on his shoulder and  read the letter ... It made me cry...

I leaned near his ears and said...

"I watched you turn into a friend,
A lover
And soon will see you as my husband...."

I giggled and he hugged me tight......

Thank you guyssssss for completing it ♥️♥️♥️♥️ if you like it don't forget to like and share with your friends okay bye  hope Mayra and Rihan had an wonderful life after!!!!!