My blossom!!!

Rihan's pov :

I took her to my secret place where we could have some time in peace... She didn't talk while I was driving but the fear in her eyes was making me restless...!!!
She was mine and how could someone touch her???
I was feeling possessive for her as she was mine no ifs no buts SHE IS MINE and I love her most in this whole world and I will soon tell her and the whole world how much she mean to me...

"My little MY I lOVE YOUU INFINITELY.....!!!!!"

I just wanna screamm it to the whole world....

I parked my car , after a while I looked at her she was staring right in front of her the fear was still there.. I unlocked my seatbelt , I stepped out of my car and closed the door... I went to her and unlocked the door she was still staring at front I leaned and unbuckle her seatbelt... She looks into my eyes and a loan tear left her eyes... I forwarded my hand she wasn't moving she looked at my hand for a while and then forwarded her hand to hold it... Her touch was different I felt a shiver going through me I was in LOVE with her (uhhh ur brother is in love guyss) . ..

She stepped down and I took her to my secret place it was under the starry nights where no one could see us it was only me, she and the infinite sky.....
She sat there the place was at a height from where we could see the whole city .... I sat beside her keeping my jacket along side of me maintaining a distance to her to make her comfortable she was quite...

After a while she shifted closer and placed her head on my shoulder, I looked at her and a slight smile appered on my lips I slipped my left hand holding her shoulder I pulled her closer to me.... I saw her closing her eyes and there was peace in my heart after a very long time

My perspective for wife and a mother has changed at lot after meeting her.... She was different she was loving she was caring.....

The city was also turning silent, cold breeze was blowing and I could hear my heartbeats beating unevenly.... I turned to look at her her hair strands were dancing in her face, I pulled my hand and tucked her hair strands behind her ears and as the cold wind blow she shifted ever closer and hold my other hand with her small hands, leaving no space ....
Her face was relaxed and she dozed off on my shoulder I picked my jacket and placed it on top of her ..!!! I too closed my eyes.....

Mayra's pov:

I opened my eyes when light rays fall on me... I was feeling peace and after a long time all my stress and tiredness was over... Yet my lashes were heavy I opened my eyes and for a moment I blanked out to see the open sky in front of me... I looked at myself I was covered with a jacket then I turned my right to find Rihan beside me!! He was sleeping peaceful........

Then my flashback of yesterday came.... I pulled myself up and balanced me on one hand my hairs were open and mornings breeze was blowing and looked at his peaceful face his left hand was laying straight, as I was sleeping on it ...I turned and touched his hand with mine I was feeling bad, it might have hurt him or it might have been numb,,,
He held my hand and pulled he to a hug and I landed in his chest he embraced me.... A slight smile appeared on my lips trying to hold it back...

Good morning MY !!! He said still sleeping and dreaming...
Good morning ,... I whispered!!

And pulled myself back... I tucked my hairs into a messy bun and straighten up... I stood up and walked towards the giant crepe myrtle tree... It was the month of crepe myrtle , it was mesmerizing it's purple and pink flowers were falling on the ground along the breeze!!....

Do you want it?? He asked from the back...
I turned and as it was near the end of the cliff I don't want him to take risk so I simply shook my head...!!!

I know you want it let me pluck one for you ,... He walked passed me saying it ....

No no no!!! Rihan you don't have to do it it's all right!!! I said

He did not listened and leaned forward to pluck the flowers... I was too scared looking at him so I went forward and hold his hand his hands were warm unlike mine .... He turned to sight and a soft smile appeared to his lips!!.. I tightened the hold....

Rihan u don't have to do it... See how many flowers are down here and they are freshly fallen... You don't have to do it ... I said again..

Aahh.... He whispered straightening himself... He left my hold and went behind me...

"Those flowers are fallen and aren't made for my blossom".. He whispered near my ears and tucked the flowers into my messy bun....

My stomach was hurting listening to those words and an unexpected smile came onto my lips....

Hey guys I hope u didn't forgot to vote and the timing isn't fix as I am ill so whenever I get time I will share♥️♥️