Annual function

Guys thanks for opening this I hope you like it but you all read and doesn't vote and doesn't even comment.....
I would very much feel motivated if you like and comment.... Ik comments are time consuming but a like won't really cause much time so please don't forget to like ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Mayra's pov:

The day has arrived... There was a rush all over the back stage.. I was wearing a black saree and my hairs were braided few strands of hairs were dancing side my face... I was sweating so I went to the other side of the chaos near the changing room.... I was standing there was fanning myself and lost in my own thoughts someone accidentally bumped into me. Startled, I instinctively hurried inside the changing room to collect myself. To my surprise, Rihan was already there, his presence catching me off guard. I could see his bear chest and his abs I immediately closed my eyes. In that moment, a mix of emotions flooded over me, leaving me flustered and unsure of how to react.

WHAT are u doing in my changing room??? He asked quickly grabbing his shirt beneath his bagpack...

I -I was ju-just st-stan- standing here.. I started blabbering ...
WHAT??? he said

I tried to open the door but I think it was locked from outside...

SHITTTTTT!!!! I cursed
Now what get out of her miss My I mean Mayra!!!

That 'My' hit me different....

He came from behind his fingers touched mine and I found him colse to me our eyes were stuck at each other for a moment I could see his deep brown eyes staring at me passionately and that did a twisting in my lower abdomen!!!

Beep! Beep! his phone rang and he moved away from me to grab the phone...

Shittttt!! Nooo!! He cursed

What happened?? I asked in a soft voice....

My phone is dead give me your phone , forward his hand

My phone is with Fiza!! I exclaimed

Idiot!!! He said in an inaudible tone but I could read his lips !!!

I was getting late for my performance and I could hear Fiza announcing 7 th performance and mine was 9!!  I freaked out sitting on the couch behind. ..

Now What?? He asked offering me a bottle of water!!

My performance is going to be soon and I am stuck here ahhhhhh!!!! I said taking the bottle from his hand carful not touching his....

He was still in his towel !! .. he roamed up and down probably thinking of something ... I tried to bang the door so that anyone could hear me but outside there was sooo rush that the sound wasn't travelling !!!

He too sat on the couch and probably chilling .....

Do something....I went to him and said in quiet tensed tone....

What do u want me to do Miss My!!

Excuse me it's Mayra!! I exclaimed

Ooww but u are in college miss so ur names need to be short so My - Mayra.... I mean Mayra... He said

Whatever....I rolled my eyes and exclaimed..

I looked around if there was any window or something....my eyes fall on a small window which was at a height I could probably get out thorough that but needed something to clime there... So I search something to climb up ... I grabbed a tool  and mustered up the courage to climb up. But just as I was about to lose my balance and fall, Rihan came to my rescue, grabbing hold of me  steadying my trembling body.... I shut close my eyes and fisted my hand on his  shirt.... I slowly opened my eyes and found him starring at me....

Then suddenly the door slamed.... I could see cameras in there hand and they were wooing this made me escape from his hold and a lone tear dropped and I rushed out of the room!!!!

I heard Fiza calling out our performance so I wiped of my tears and went to the stage!!!!
Our performance was the best in dance category and we were successful to accure thousands of complements that night....
When I went to the backstage I saw girls looking at me sarcastically... I could feel the were discussing about me and I could feel the upcoming tsunami that's gonna change everything....

I moved out to the crowd to see other performance , the main reason was I  want to escape from my gossips.... I was a very unpopular girl my whole life but this was making me sick... Is don't know what exactly I was feeling!!!

I was at the last of the crowd and I could hear not very clearly but could feel there was someone singing melodiously .... Then within moments I could hear people screaming RIHAAANNN!!!!!!!.......

Hey readers if you like it please vote it's really a motivation ♥️♥️♥️