Its been a year!!

Mayra's pov:

It's been a year I haven't met him... We talk daily at the end of our day and share everything....
But today I don't know why he didn't call or even messaged me.... I wasn't really worried but it was troubling me!!!

Beep beep!!! My phone rang I rush to grab it... It was Sia, she too call me frequently and tell about her day...

Hello Sia... Whatsup?? I asked in a cheering tone

May-mayra bhai
Accid- accident... She said in a tensed tone!!

I was devastated to hear that

What happened to Rihan?? I asked and my legs were trembling my heartbeats stopped .....

He go-got hi-hi-hit by a-a ca-car!!... She cried and I could make out it was something tensed....

What ?? How?? Where...Ok ok don't worry I am leaving right now ... send me the location... I will immediately book a flight ok don't worry.... I rushed to my cupboard and pick some of the necessary things ..
I tried to call Rihan but his phone was off!! My heart was racing and I was trembling while packing !!!

Hey Fiza !! Fiza!! Fiza!!please book a flight to Dehradun .. It's an emergency rihan met an accident!!...

What?? How ??She exclaimed

I don't know I am so worried I don't know is he fine or not I just need to be there as soon as possible... Can you please check the recent flight for dehradun... I was telling her while grabbing important stuffs..

Every minuite was passing like a storm...
I was very anxious and worried..

I packed my bags and waited for my cab, the next flight to dehradun was luckily  in 3 hours so I hopefully be landing at dehradun by 7 pm....

Honk!! As soon as I heard it I picked my bag and rushed downstairs....

Sorryyyyy !!!! I even bumped into a guy and apologiesed while running....

Let's go we are late !! I opened the door and placed my bag and asked the person to drive...

Execuse me miss?? He asked me

Yeah yeah let's go!! We need to be on time... I told him while fixing my dupata...

I guess you are mistaken I am not your cab driver, I am officer waiting for my wife to come... He was gentle while surprisingly embarrassing me.....

Oooww shittt shitt !! I am soo very sorry sir... I apologized and opened the door pulling my luggage with me...

I am sorry sir ... I once again apologiesed and went back to the shades... Waiting impatiently for my cab...

Your cab is waiting outside ... At last I got a message and I picked up my stuffs and went to find it...

Let's go!! We are too late I am gonna miss my flight.... I said in a rushing voice....

Beep beep, honk, ding ding, ..... There was soo much traffic on the way and I was running out of time ... I just had half an hour for boarding and if not so I will miss my flight....

I looked at my clock it was 1.30 and my flight is at 2.15 and I am stuck midway....
Bhaiya is there any other route?? I asked him...
No madam its the only way for airport... He said...

After around 15-20 minutes I made it to the airport I pushed opened my door , grab my bags and ran....

STOP STOP!! The security yelled!!

You can't get in now the boarding time is over they said

I was devastated hearing that and my imagination went wild about Rihan, his health....

Please please I beg you, my friend met an accident and I need to be there please I beg you!!.... I cried....

No maam we can't allow you please understand.... He said

Please please understand.. !! I joined my hands and requested...

Can't you understand the pain of your near ones laying on the hospital bed and you aren't even near them?? Don't you understand its really an emergency?? Atleast in the name of humanity please please let me go... .....My tone was rough and tears fell off my eyes... I was looking sharply into his eyes ...

What's going on hear?? A woman in formal uniform came..

I told her what all is happening and she immediately call someone and put me in the checking room...

Thank you thank you so much maam.. I joined my hands and bowed in front of her ..

It's ok now go fast.... She smiled and said...

I within 20 minutes managed to get through all the formalities and then went to the aircraft...

Everyone was seated and I was the last one to enter, thought I was a punctual girl this was the first time someone has to wait for me....

I put my bag on the head self and set on the seat...

I took my diary with me where I wrote every events of my life....

Everyone please fasten your seatbelts and close your laptops we are about to take off... The air hostess said....

After sometime I opened my dairy .. I was in the middle of the air and looked at my left it was clouds all over....

I opened my 1st page... I  read it and giggled a little... It was how I jumped into the pool without knowing how to swim.... It was the beginning of the amazing journey with Rihan...
I read it and then the page where we did our first kiss... It was amazing we went with the flow , the weather was also romantic... After that we spend much time together we were emotionally close to each other .....
I remember he once took me on a old school date  I was wearing a  saree and he was wearing a kurta ... We  went to the Mira bazar... He bought me a jhumka and  helped me wear it.... He bought me  gajra too ... At the end he gifted me a letter... And that was the best part!! I cried looking how we changed , it's all destiny....

Time somehow passed and I was finally in dehradun!!!

Thanks for reading guysss... I hope u didn't forgot to like....♥️♥️