whats next

Rihan's pov:

She went into rain.... I could feel a pull towards her ... I wasn't able to control myself and I went to her I grabed her waist and pulled her closer to me...

Its wrong u have a girlfriend....she tried  to say but even before completing it I landed hard but smooth kiss on her lips...
I could feel her heart moving up and down really quick!!
After sometime the rain stop and I drove her back to her hostel, she didn't even uttered a word .... She unlocked the door , waved and directly went to her room.... I saw he go, it was the hardest feeling , ... I want her to stay, to stay with me forever......

I went to my house picked Sia from the back seat and went inside.... She was sleeping so calmly and she was happy after a long long time, that made me happy from beneath .....
I took my guitar and went near the window.... I sat and played for a while reminding every moment with her, all those memories!!!....

Mayra's pov:

I came back and landed on my bed staring at the sealing....

How was your date?? Fiza asked
It was good, Sia and I spent good time together... I said still staring at the sealing....
  Hayyeooo!!! She yawned and laid down to sleep...
I wanted to tell her everything but I wanted myself to be sure first so I decided not to tell!!!
I still could feel his sensations on my lips tho it slightly faded but still it was there.....

I was so exhausted that I just slept like that....

I woke up , it was still dark... I turned to find Fiza in deep sleep... I stared at the sealing and started thinking of whatever had happened yesterday...

Did he mean it??
Or was he playing around like other girls ???
My mind surrounded with these wild thoughts and I don't know what exactly I was feeling...

I got up after a while and did my morning stuff , made a chai and went to terrace to enjoy the morning sky....
It was peace all around, it was just me and my thoughts .....

I went down stairs and got ready for college...
I was talking with Fiza but my eyes were searching for his car!!...
All of a sudden I saw him in basketball court.... He was talking with his coach, I heard he was champion at it and all girls die to see him play .... I was really in a need to talk to him as well as run from him, I just don't know what to do...
I decided not to talk as he was busy and I was with Fiza, and she has no idea about previous night.... We headed directly to our classes...

It was a hectic day we had to submit assignments and stuffs so submission took almost the whole day and I was too tired .. , I felt too lazy to even walk ... Fiza and I headed towards the gate chit chatting about our day  .... All of a sudden I saw Rihan fleetingly ,

Fiz you go I had something left with Ms. Rima so I need to grab it,. I will join u in a while ... I said moving back towards the college...

But-but u can take it tomorrow na??,, she tried to say but I assured her everything was all right and waved her....

I waited till Fiza went out of the college and moved towards the direction where I saw him!! He was near the changing area of the basketball court.... I don't know but there was something suspicious about it??...

I went inside but it was too dark to see anything so I searched for the switches... I move my hands to find the switch in the left side of the cupboard... Then I felt a hand around my shoulder , I was frozen, the touch was alarming I jerked the hand ...

WHO'S THIS?? GET OF FROM ME YOU JERKKK !!! I shouted and tried to push ,. I could feel he has a stronger muscular physique!!!...

I could feel his hand moving towards me it was dark to recognize his face!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You little  .... He screamed as I suddenly pushed him with all my force and he hit his head in the cupboard ... I didn't know what to do  I turned on my flashes and rushed to one of the cupboard to hide.....

"Guyssss find her she must be somewhere here!!..." He shouted.. 

So there are more than one?? I shivered thinking that... I put my palm on my mouth so that my sobbing couldn't be heard....!!!

They were searching vigorously and I was praying constantly....

And after a while there was no sounds maybe they went outside to search and I was kinda breathing thinking that

Creck!! Suddenly the door unlocked and my heart beat stopped and I shut my eyes leads tight...

Mayra?? What are you doing here?? This voice was similar it was of someone I knew.... I opened my eyes and spotted Rihan with his flashlight on....

I instantly slipped my hand through his biseps , placed my head on his chest and landed in a tight hug , I cried on his chest and tightened my grip , I sobbed ...

Heyy MY what happened?? Hey love why are you crying??? He asked cupping my cheeks...

I once again hugged him it was comfortable , I was feeling relieved,  he was a safe place for me....!!

Tell me what happened MY.!!! He embraced me back and landed a kiss on my forehead..

Come sit here !! Come, Take some water.... He took me to the chair present there and offered me the bottle... I took a sip ,.he wiped my tears off
He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him... I looked at him with my teary eyes .... I could see the lines on his forehead he was tensed!!!! He was tensed for me!!!
  I told him whatever happened , he was clam listening me but I could see the anger building up in his eyes....
He put his hands around me and hugged me, his embrace was comforting and relaxing , I could stay there forever....

He released one hand and hold me side ways , he pulled me closer and wiped my tears I was still sobbing... We walked through the main basketball court , to where his car was parked. .. He open the front door and helped me sit , then he leaned very close to me , my lips were just an inch away from his cheeks, he lifted his graze and looked into my eyes, I lowered my graze,I was feels butterflies in my lower abdomen, then he tucked the seat beat and closed the door..... He went to his side and opened his door ,sat and tucked his seatbelt too and started driving...!! !!

Hey guys I hope u liked it and liked it tooo, 😆😆