𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥

stop making up your excuses

two-bit and ponyboy were in biology, along with dallas. they wanted to talk to him now that they found out that he's been talking to maeve.

"go" ponyboy said to two-bit. "no. you go" two-bit said, somewhat scared of talking to dallas because of how intimidating he was around people. "i've already gone" ponyboy sighed, walking torwards dallas, two-bit walking behind ponyboy.

"we know what you're tryin' to do with maeve valance" ponyboy spoke while dallas was drawing random things on a blank white paper. "yeah and what about it?" dallas looked up.

"we wanna help" he said. dallas looking at the boys weirdly. "why's that?" dallas asked."ponyboy here likes her sister" two-bit answered quickly. "what the heck is it with this chick man? she got beer flavored nipples or something?" dallas asked.

"hey!" ponyboy whisper-yelled, getting defensive. "i think i was right when i said that ponyboy's love is pure. purer than bob sheldon's" two-bit laughed. "look man, i'm just in this for the cash. sheldon can plow whatever the fuck he wants man" dallas shrugged.

"okay but there will be no plowing!" ponyboy quickly spoke. "dallas.. uh dally. let me explain something to you, we set the whole thing up so that ponyboy can get cherry. bob is just a pawn" two-bit said.

"so you two are helping me tame the wild beast?" dallas asked. "we'll find out information about maeve. we'll find out what she likes. we're your guys," two-bit grinned. "we could start here, so buck's havin' a party on friday night. it's the perfect opportunity" he said, although there actually wasn't a party planned at buck's.

"opportunity for what?" dallas asked. "for you to take out maeve" two-bit answered. "hm i'll think about it" dallas nodded then continued to scribble. two-bit and ponyboy looked at each other with wide grins.

after class while they were walking to their next classes, in their hands they held many sheets of paper which were invitations to buck's party on friday night. everyone at school was allowed to go.

"and for a little payback. this is gonna be some party" two-bit spoke. "let's do this" ponyboy said with a grin.

once the boys dropped them through the few sets of stairs, many people grabbed the papers as soon as they began to fall.

meanwhile bob was standing next to his locker with cherry. "okay cherry, this is really important. which one do you like better?" bob asked, holding up two identical pictures of him except he wore a white button up shirt on one of them and a black button up on the other.

"hm i think i like the white shirt better" cherry said. "yeah it's more.." bob nodded, thinking of a right word. "pensive?" cherry asked. "damn, i was going for thoughtful. are you going to buck's party on friday night?" he asked. "yeah i might" she nodded.

"good. because i won't bother if you don't go" bob said, giving cherry a flirtatious smile. the bell then rang. "see you there" he said. "bye" she smiled, walking away. once she left, bob turned his head torwards the mirror in his locker.

he kept looking at his face in the mirror, even winking at himself. but then he unhappily adjusts a hair that's out of place.

later in the day, cherry and ponyboy took a walk under a bridge, they felt lots of peace considering that no one was around.

"have you heard about buck's party?" ponyboy asked. "yeah. and i really, really, really wanna go. but i can't, not unless my sister goes" cherry pouted. "i know. i'm working on that but she's not really going for my guy" he sighed. "she's not a.." he said, not knowing what to ask.