𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

i think i'll love you too

dallas eventually got sent to detention, people's worst nightmare. but dallas had actually gone to detention several times throughout high school, he didn't mind.

he and several other people who were in detention sat down quietly as they were mulling over their misfortune while the gym teacher sat down uncomfortably due to the arrow wound, someone then giggled quietly.

"you're looking quite nervous over there" the teacher spoke, looking at a stoner kid who sat in the back. "yes sir" the stoner replied. "and you're sweating like a pig" he said, looking at the stoner kid carefully. "yes sir" the stoner said again. "your eyes look.. bloodshot" the teacher said.

"yes sir" the kid repeated. "you got pot on you, don't you?" the teacher asked. the stoner nodded and handed him a small bag full of pot. "i'm confiscating this" the teacher said with a stern voice. while he walked by, he noticed a bag of chips on someone's desk.

the teacher grabbed the bag of chips. "this too" he said, the student with the bag of chips scowling at him once he took it to his desk along with the bag of pot.

maeve suddenly entered the room and quickly approached the teacher like if she were in a rush. dallas looked up to see her.

"um sir, i have some ideas on how we can improve the girl's soccer team" she said with an awkward smile. "great! we'll talk about it later" he said, turning away from her to look outside the window. maeve used this as an opportunity to motion to dallas.

"window" she whispered to dallas. dallas looked at her, confused. "window!" she whisper-yelled, the teacher looking back towards them. maeve laughed nervously.

"as you know, we have a big game with that other school" she continued.  dallas began to run for the side of the room as she distracted the teacher. he began to turn to see what was going on, but she grabbed his arm to stop him.

"wow your bicep's huge! oh my god. the other one's even bigger. you don't take anything, do you? because i heard those types of things can severely disintegrate your... package" she said with a fake surprised voice. the other people in the room began to mumble things.

"well anyways that's not the point" she laughed. "let's hope not" the teacher nodded, then heard dallas make a creaking noise and tried to turn, she stopped him again.

"you see, the point is that we kind of get our butts kicked every year. but i was doing some thinking. i even devised a plan that will enable us to finally defeat them" she said with a fake smile. "which is?" he asked.

dallas started sneaking towards the window behind the teacher.

"that thing you taught us" she continued. "what thing?" he asked. "misdirection" she said. "i taught you that?" he asked cluelessly. "it was either you or roy. but that's not important. the..." she began, until the teacher tried to turn again. so she grabbed his chin firmly to stop him.

"think about it! they're probably looking left and we're running right. and bang! we score and we win" she said nervously as dallas had yet to make it out the window. "okay, so how do we get them to look left?" he asked.

"um like this," she said desperately.

she lifted her shirt just long enough for dallas to escape.

the people in the classroom began to cheer, for both the daring escape and the flash of skin.

"okay well, now that you've seen.. the plan. i'm gonna go and show the plan to someone else. okay" she said with an awkward smile and raised both thumbs as she ran out of the classroom. the people applauded again as she left.