184.I'm afraid our Young Master isn't good enough for her. (1)

Lisa sat up, "Something's the matter?"

The butler replied to her, "Second Young Madam, Old Mr. Kim is here and Mr. Jeon had come fetch you to go and meet with Old Mr. Kim."

Lisa put away her cellphone. "Oh, alright."

Ever since Lisa had learned that Eunha had gone over to the Kim's to claim to be their relatives, she had been prepared for this day to come. What she didn't expect was the efficiency of the Kim family. They were here in just two days' time.

"Okay, I get it." Lisa nodded.

After the butler had walked out of the study, Lisa walked over to Jungkook and put her hand over his that were typing away on the keyboard.

Jungkook was still in his red sweatshirt. He looked up at Lisa blankly.

"I need to do downstairs for a little bit. You stay here like a good little boy."

Jungkook looked over at her for a few seconds before he acknowledged slowly. "Mmm."

When Lisa headed downstairs, the atmosphere was very awkward inside the living room. She saw Mother and Father Jeon sitting on the couch and, across from them, Old Mr. Kim.

Eunha, too, was there. Her looked disheveled, her hair a mess. She was looking at Lisa with hatred in her eyes.

Lisa met her eyes and even smiled at her. Eunha was taken aback by that and, immediately after that, looked even more hateful.

Eunha stared intensely at Lisa's face. She looked from Lisa's head down and noticed that Lisa's body, her legs, everything had recovered.

Lisa had on a pea-green dress right now, her skin fair, her features perfectly delicate. Her nose was small and delicate, her lips red, and her eyes lively, bright, and limpid. Her bright eye and teeth made her glow.

The design of the pea-green dress was simple. It was tight around the waist, making Lisa's waist looked even more slender. Below the knee-length dress was her fair and straight legs. It could draw one's eyes and to follow the movement of the dress.

She had taken all of those away from Lisa and now they all went back to her.

Eunha was, once again, looking at the Lisa that was so pretty that she could make one gasp. No, the current Lisa was even prettier than she was before. And there was an indescribable mysteriousness to her.

Eunha stared intensely at Lisa's face, her waist, and her legs. How she wished she could take them back once again.

She might just be envious if she had never possessed it before. Now that she had possessed it once and had experienced what it was like to have that kind of beauty, she could not accept returning to her old self.

Lisa wasn't bothered by Eunha's hatred or her reddened eyes. She walked over to the sofa next to Mother Jeon.

"Lali, this is Old Mr. Kim. He is here because there is something that he wanted to talk to you about," said Mother Jeon to Lisa.

"Hi, Grandpa Kim." Lisa looked over at this Old Mr. Kim.

She saw that his hair was all white and he looked sickly; nevertheless, his eyes were clear and full of wisdom.

There was no way Eunha could fool this Old Mr. Kim without the help of the halo.

Sitting across from her, Old Mr. Kim, too, was studying Lisa. His look mellowed out when he heard her greetings and he nodded.

Lisa played dumb. "What is it that Grandpa Kim wish to talk to me about?"

Truth was, Old Mr. Kim already had an idea when he saw Lisa's photo. Now that he saw her in person, he was even more certain.

Old Mr. Kim hesitated, "Your parents......"

"They passed away a few years back in a car accident."

Old Mr. Kim had already read up on Lisa from her childhood to recent days. He knew that her parents were gone. Thinking that his son was already gone, his heart was all the more heavier.

That being said, being able to locate his granddaughter before his body gave up was already very lucky for him.