23.The tender gust of wind landed gently on little Jungkook's forehead. (1)

Lisa pointed at the little boy in the picture and asked Mother Jeon, "Mom, who is this little boy?"

"You couldn't tell? That's Mingyu, Kook's big brother," said Mother Jeon with a smile. "This was the first picture that we have taken together since we have adopted Mingyu."

Lisa frowned. No wonder she thought the little boy at the kindergarten looked familiar when she saw him. The familiar feel came from her memory. The original owner had seen Mingyu before.

Kook in the picture was a little bit older than he was when he was in kindergarten. Meaning to say that Mingyu had not yet been adopted at that time.

So did he want to bully little Jungkook? Was it because he felt that Jungkook was an easy target? Or that that was just a normal thing for a child to do?

Regardless of what the reason was or that he was still a child at the time and didn't know better, Lisa wasn't a fan of this male lead. She didn't care that he was outstanding, competent and would, in the future, become the mighty Butler Lin who would run the entire Jeon Empire.

"Mingyu was the child of a friend of Jiyong. His parents died in a car accident and, considering Kook's condition, Jiyong decided to adopt him. That way there will be someone who can help out with the Jeon's family business and Kook would have someone to lean on." Mother Jeon, as much as she didn't want to admit to it, was aware that with Jungkook's condition, it would be hard press for him to take over the Jeon's empire.

With a comforted look, Mother Jeon said, "Mingyu has always been a child who is matured beyond his age. Most importantly, he cares a lot about Kook and is a good big brother to him."

Lisa couldn't help but pouted. Mingyu was not a child matured beyond his age. He was the one who pushed little Jungkook down the stairs.

As she had already saved little Jungkook, the events had changed she was now the only person who knew about this. Mother Jeon no longer has this incident in her memories.

Lisa happened to run into Mingyu on her way upstairs after she finished her chat with Mother Jeon.

Mingyu had been submerged in the business world with Father Jeon and he exuded the aura of a businessman. In addition, he was good looking and have a cold temperament. He fit the male lead's image to the T.

If Mingyu was a conniving one, then Jungkook was like a little animal who hid in its own shell, too frightened to come out to the real world. He was pure and clean.

Mingyu stopped in his steps and said to her, "I heard from the butler that Kook had lost control of himself in the last few days and you were the one who calmed him down."

Lisa waited for him to finish what he had to say.

"As you are able to help Kook, I hope that you can continue to take care of him." Let it be his look or his tone, Mingyu lived up to the image of a good big brother.

Lisa finally nodded.

Inside their bedroom, Jungkook had already finished showering. Lisa learned that he was let an alarm clock that had been programmed. He was very punctual.

He was wearing a new pajama that she bought him today – it was blue with big red floral prints.

A little sun popped up over Jungkook's head when she purchased this. Lisa knew that he loved this one.

Lisa only took a quick look at it. The big red flowers were painful to look at. She averted her eyes quickly.

No wonder Mother Jeon, as mush as she loved and cared about Jungkook, would only buy him a closet full of red clothes. The way he looked in colorful floral prints really hurt one's eyeballs.

"Jungkook, let me talk to you about something." Lisa didn't want to see someone so colorful lying next to her when she went to bed and when she woke up.

Jungkook, in his blue pajama with bright red flowers, his beautiful cherry-blossom eyes pointing slightly upward, he was a little dazed and looked both foolish and cute.

Ah. Lisa suddenly realized what an awful thing that she had done. She shouldn't have let him buy so many painful colored clothing just so she for the sake of collecting little suns from him.