161.Mom, I have an idea. Just work with me on it. (1)

Returning to her current time, Lisa sighed and felt a bit of aching in her chest. She could sense the longing from the young Jungkook in no uncertain terms this time.

Lisa turned and, suddenly, the coat that little Jungkook was carrying for her appeared on her bed.

She had forgotten all about it when Jungkook was carrying it for her. She hadn't expected it to return with her.

Lisa was curious, so she summoned Lee Know.

"I had forgotten to bring my coat back, but it returned on its own."

Lee Know told her: [Host, even if you purposefully bring things with you over there and leave them behind, the items will return with you when you return.]

"What if I want to bring something back with me?"

Lee Know: [That will not be possible. The second that you disappear, the item will remain behind.]

Truth was, Lisa had already had an idea. Just like the rose that Jungkook had put on her the previous time. She did not have the flower with her when she returned.

Suddenly, Lee Know received a new assignment, and it was surprised.

Overload was a bit hesitant, and it stammered: [Host, you will need to work hard on earning little suns.]

Baffled, Lisa asked, "And why is that?"

Lee Know's milky voice stammered. It was a bit nervous and worried that it would be yelled at. [The program just updated, and we will need 200 little suns for your next trip.]

Lisa, "......"

Gasping, she said, "I have serious suspicion that you are price gouging me."

Lisa questioned it. "Didn't you say before that this last one was an additional point in time and that it will only cost me 100 little suns for my next trip before?"

Lee Know was aggrieved: [Host, I have no idea why yet another new point in time had popped up. This is deviating from Jungkook's growth timeline.]

Lisa, "If you had no idea what is going on, for sure I wouldn't have any idea!"

She hrumped. "I am seriously starting to think that you had pocketed a lot of the extra little suns."

Every time she traded in little suns, she could hear the excitement in Lee Know's milky voice and a hint that it was gulping, like it was starving.

Lee Know quickly explained itself: [Host, I am not lying to you. Perhaps when Host returned, you had altered something else unexpectedly. Hence, the two new points in the timeline.]

Lisa, "Hadn't I always been altering things?"

Lee Know's voice was very cautious: [I don't mean about saving Jungkook. Perhaps Host had triggered something else.]

Lisa pondered over it. She hadn't noticed any issue.

The next day, when the sun was up, the warm rays of light came through the floor-to-ceiling window into the room and filled it with warm light.

Lisa had just opened up her eyes when she saw that Jungkook was already awake.

He was lying on his side and looking at her quietly.

"Morning." Lisa rubbed her eyes. She didn't sleep well the night before. She could hear Jungkook calling her Odd Big Sister in her dreams all night long.

Seeing that Lisa had woken up, Jungkook scooped closer to her voluntarily. His deep voice a bit hoarse, "Morning."

Young Jungkook's eyes and brows were innocent when he was young and now, they were profound. They were, however, still clean looking.

If she must say that something else had changed, that would be that Jungkook had become taller and better-built. Somewhere between a young man and a mature man.

Especially when he sat up like he did right now and the collar to his colorful sleepwear was wide open. She could see a hint of the sturdy lines at the front of his chest. Lisa didn't even need to see them to imagine his evenly distributed chest muscles. A thin layer of them that was full of strength and explosiveness.

It made one want to rip open his big floral print sleepwear and cop a feel of them.

Lisa's face blushed and she quickly stopped her dirty thought.