Love me like you do❤️❤️❤️

RRRRRRRRRRR

Heyy babiee...."

" Hi phi... what are you doing?? "

" I'm working my sky...."

" Ohh, are you busy? Am I disturbing you?? "

" Ofcourse not ... you're not a disturbance for me. Even if you think calling me is a disturbance, I love it and I want you to disturb me for hundred times a day "

" Uffff... enough with your nonsense. Now tell me you're coming tonight? "

" I don't think so baby.... there's alot of work it'll be late. I'll go home today. Sorry baby I'll come tomorrow to see you na ... "

" It's ok phi, don't worry. We can meet tomorrow, bye phi...."

" Bye love...."

_

" Mira, what's wrong?? " Sky asked sitting next to Mira who was silent unusually

" Sky...." Mira whines and snuggled into Sky

" Aww... why is my little monkey is upset?? "

" I didn't want to go back.... leaving Thailand means leaving Saifah.... I'll miss him "

" But you've to go na.... you've to attend your classes and fullfill your dreams for which you fought with your family "

" I know....but I can't leave Saifah....we just started dating and now we've to be in a long distance relationship. I'm scared sky ..."

" Mira, I understand long distance relationships are hard but you know what, they're also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect and support eachother from a distance then you'll be unstoppable once you're physically together "

" Do you think it's possible?"

" Why not? If you see in another angle distance is just a test to see how far love you will travel and being apart teaches us how to be together "

" Hmm...but I'm going to miss him like crazy "

" Haha...I can't understand Mira...if you truly love eachother you'll enjoy missing eachother as much as you suffer from being apart. Love is not just being with someone, love is feeling someone even if miles separate you and if I'm not wrong P'Fah will fly to you twice a month. Theerapanyakuls are crazy when it comes to their loved ones "

" Hahahaha that's true though.... thankyou Sky "

" Now don't overthink and go to bed I'm going to my condo "

" Bye bye...."

" Bye my monkey...."

_

Sky reached his condo, took a shower and propped on the bed. He tried to sleep but utterly failed. He wants his gaint teddy so he can hug and snuggle to sleep. But he don't want to disturb him still he wants his phi. Sky pouts at his situation. And just then his phone dinged with a notification. Sky's face lit up seeing his phi's message.

" Heyyy babiee....had dinner? Got home? Already asleep?? "

" Hi phi ... not yet...I'm home after having dinner with my parents "

" Good😘😘 "

" Are you still working or you're home?? "

" Yes baby, it'll take another hour to finish then I can go home....I'm so tired 😫😫"

" Aww my phi is so hardworking....Susu na..."

" Hmm... what is my Sky doing?? "

" Missing you 😔😔 why can't you just magically pop up into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep 🥺🥺🥺"