Rain and The Storm

After leaving the club, Phayurain drove to a peaceful place a little far from city. They sat on the top on the car holding eachother hands. Rain resting his head on phayu's shoulder like he found his most comfortable place. They are staring at the beautiful sky full of stars. Phayu can't explain his happiness in words. He still can't believe that his Rain is there with him holding his hand, his kitten his love his only love confessed he likes him too and he kissed him,yes he kissed him. He can see the genuine love in his Kitty's eyes. He can't ask more than this,can he?

" Soo... you are saying that you fell for me the first time you saw me "

" Hmm...that night I saw the most beautiful boy I have ever seen sleeping with pouting lips, just like a cat "

" Cat? I'm not a cat? " Rain lifts his head and pout

" Yes you are a kitten,my kitten See just like this " Phayu pecks Rain's pouty lips

" Hmm... P'payuuuuuu"

" Ok,ok now tell me about you. When did you start liking me "

" I don't know phi. The first time I saw you I thought you are handsome and then I started to like your company so much even though you tease me " Rain pouted again

" I always wanted to spend time with you. I didn't know it first but later you started to ignore me I was so hurt I missed you so much I wanted to see you. I don't know why I was feeling like this. There were no answers.

I was just so happy to see you today at club. Then you suddenly came and kissed me. I was so shocked. After listening to your confession I felt like I got my answers. I confirmed my feelings and said right away to you "

" Thank you so much Rain " Phayu kissed his forehead

" But phi, why did you ignore me? Did I do something "

" You still don't know " Rain shook his head Phayu sighs

" After seeing you and ple showing off your love publicly how do think I'll react, ofcourse I had to ignore you for my sake"

" Ohhh!!! I totally forgot about that, sorry P'payu that was--"

" You don't need to explain ple already told me everything about you both "

" Really!! She told you everything "

" Yess she figured out that you and me like eachother she doesn't want her friend lose his love and want to fight for her too"

" She's is the best!!! "

" Hmm she is. Let's help her together from now on I really appreciate her"

" Really,thank you P'payu " Rain hugs him

" Rain..." Phayu lifts rain and cups his face

" Rain, phi will do anything for your happiness. Phi will always be your side, just don't hide anything from me tell me if you want anything, ok kitty "

" Khaab... Rain won't hide anything and always comes to you and always be with you" Phayu kisses Rain's nose

" I love you Rain "

" I love you too P'payu "

Rain leaned to kiss Phayu. A sweet and soft kiss turned rough, tongues swaying in eachothers mouth sucking on tongue until it went numb. Rain moved his hands to phayu's chest and started unbottoning it while Phayu's hands were already under Rain's shirt roaming all over his body.

RRRRRRRR!!.....

A phone call interupts their makeout session making both growl in anger. Phayu lifts as it's Big's call, their head bodyguard.