Thunder ⚡

Saifah wakes up in the afternoon. He groaned in pain caused by the heavy drinking last night. His body is sore, head is spinning due to hangover. He quickly showered and went down stairs where kinn and Vegas talking to KimChay on phone

" Hi dad " fah sat next to his dad resting his head on his dad's shoulder

" Hi my little thunder " vegas pats his hair and continued

" Are you ok, you slept till afternoon "

" I'm ok dad just a little bit hangover "

" Eat something I'll ask someone to bring you some medicine "

" Hmm.... where is everyone? "

" They went shopping. Your pa is in good mood today he and Porsche took kids with them and said they'll have lunch outside "

" Okay...."

" If you want you can join them "

" Yeah I'll call them if I want to "

"I should go or not. I don't want to see them being lovey dovey but I am missing Rain. I want to see him. I want to see his bunny smile " saifah smiled at himself imagining Rain's smile. He called his pa, asked to send him their location. They were in a shopping mall, Saifah told his driver to go to the said address.

In shopping mall....

Everyone doing their shopping. Porsche and Pete selecting clothes for Plerng Phan. Prapai is choosing for Sky and Rain for Phayu

" P'pai, it's almost half an hour and you still couldn't select a dress for me "

" Wait baby, everything seems to be look good on you. I'm so confused "

" You move! I'll do it myself "

" Ok ok I'll do it na na na... "

" Fine! Do it fast or I'll leave you here "

After an eternity pai finally chooses a white turtle neck tshirt with green leather jacket, a pink crop top along with some oversized shirts and pants. Sky goes to dressing room while phai waits for him.

" P'payu...wow this looks good on you...oh this too... and this one also "

" Kitty... calm down ok... I don't need them only one or two is enough. You shop for yourself baby "

" No! I want to do for you....na P'payu....go and try this na na na... "

" Ok ok I'll try them but I don't buy all of them you choose two of them ok..."

" We'll see that later now go and try " rain pushes him to dressing room

Saifah standing there seeing the scene infront of him, his heart is hurting seeing them in so much love. He swallows his pain, breathed in and out and walked towards Rain.....

" Rain!!! " he silently stood behind him and screamed

" Aaah... P'Fah!!!! You scared the shit out of me " rain beats him on his chest

" Hahahaha... It's your fault,you are distracted "

" I'm waiting for P'payu, he went to dressing room. When did you came? "

" I came just now, I'll go to meet pa you carry on and don't stare at my brother like you are ready to eat him "

" P'Fah!!! " Rain got embarrassed

" Okay okay, see you bye "

" Hmm see you "

After being a model for Prapai, Sky is waiting for his boyfriend who is talking on the phone. With time being Sky is feeling like a pair of eyes are looking at him. He can sense that he is being followed it's making him uncomfortable but chose to let it go when Pai came to him.