The third person

In Pai's room

Sky knocks the Pai's door but no one answers . Then sky opened the door and went inside. He saw Prapai was standing at balcony, his arms crossed looking outside. Sky facing Pai's back

" P'pai...."

........

" P'pai khab, won't you talk to me?"

........

There's still no response from Pai so Sky sighs and move forward to Pi and stands beside him

" Hello Khun Prapai Pheonix Theerapanyakul, the grown ass baby "

" Sky!! " Pai looks sharply at sky

" What?? Did I said anything wrong?? "

" Why did you came here, you should go to your friend " Sky wanted to kiss that puffed cheek his phi looks so cute

" P'pai look at me, umm look at Sky phi " sky turned Pai to face him

" I'm sorry phi, I know you felt bad but I can't scold Rain infront of you. You know how is he I don't want to make him sad "

" So you scolded me? "

" Because you are more better and mature than Rain. You'll understand me and sorry for saying but whatever I said it's true you both very spoiled!! "

" You are so mean Sky"

" Sky is sorry na P'pai, now if you don't stop sulking I'll go to circuit with P'payu"

" Wait why will you go there with Phayu? "

" Because you are busy sulking and I want a ride so I'm going to ask P'payu to come"

" Circuit....race....ohh we are going to circuit!!! " Finally his mood changed sky thought.

" Not you ,me and P'payu are going you can continue to sulk. I'll get going , bye phi " and Sky turned over and start to leave,he loves to tease Pai.

" Aaaa...sky sky sky wait don't go with Payu I'll come with you na " pai reacted immediately.

There you go phi I knew it Sky stood silently cross armed raising an eyebrow looking at Pai.

" Ok, I'm sorry sky now please let me come with you na you promised me" Pai pouted.

" Hmm now get ready I'll give you only fifteen minutes,if you don't then I'll leave" saying that sky left proudly ofcourse he'll always wins .

Little devil, always have upper hand. What can I do I've already lost to you.

*******

At racing circuit:

" Wow Sky this bike is so beautiful "

" That's my Pa' s favourite bike , so you choose this one? "

" Can I? It's your pa's personal bike how can I?? "

" It's ok phi pa don't mind because you are not anyone, come on take it I'm more excited than you "

" Come hop on sky, you'll have the best ride you ever had in your life "

Sky sat back his face flushed cheeks are red he is blushing hard. He is with his P'pai on his bike where he saw him for the first time and fell for him.

" Sky hold me " sky hesitated to hold him but then Pai grab his hands bringing sky close to him

" Hold me tight or you'll fall "